Clear All

• Rolf
    replied
    How many earmuffs went with them.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Oaks
    replied
    Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
    Very cool! Every fall I do a temp job that lasts all of August with a company that deals with the schools and students in the music program. I had to chuckle when I saw this.....I hand delivered over 50 violins this week alone!
    Thanks Linda. WOW over 50 violins!

Leave a comment:

• Linda In Phoenix
    replied
    Very cool! Every fall I do a temp job that lasts all of August with a company that deals with the schools and students in the music program. I had to chuckle when I saw this.....I hand delivered over 50 violins this week alone!

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Oaks
    replied
    Originally posted by meflick View Post
    Thanks for showing yours Denny. It looks very nice, especially with the walnut. This is another one I copied from the magazine but that is as far as I have gotten with it so far.
    Thanks Melanie. I hope to see a completed project soon.

Leave a comment:

• meflick
    replied
    Thanks for showing yours Denny. It looks very nice, especially with the walnut. This is another one I copied from the magazine but that is as far as I have gotten with it so far.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Oaks
    replied
    Originally posted by Rolf View Post
    You did that pattern justice, I may have to cut this one.
    The test cut was was done by my friend Joe , one of our club members and excellent scroller.
    Thanks Rolf. It was a fairly easy cut, except the were several very small holes.

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    You did that pattern justice, I may have to cut this one.
    The test cut was was done by my friend Joe , one of our club members and excellent scroller.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Oaks
    started a topic Fretwork Violin

Fretwork Violin

The pattern is by Sue Mey and found in SWWC Fall 2019. I enlarged the pattern by 8% to fit 12" stock. I used 1/2" Walnut and backed with 1/4" Baltic Birch plywood. I used FD UR #3 blades and finished with two coats of spray Polyurethane Clear Satin.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X