Odd project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd project

Pattern by Alexfox not to hard but have to be close on your cutting because no glue used. Called for 4mm couldn’t find any so sanded 5mm down.

Interesting project
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

I would need a bottle of Irish Whiskey nearby if I tried that. Then it would be really interesting!! Great job.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Hobbyhorse
        Desk top music stand
        by Hobbyhorse
        A desk top music stand using one of Steve Good's patterns, made from 45,000 year old swamp kauri and finished with lacquer. The centre scrolled portion is 3 layers of the kauri at 3mm thick and laid up like plywood. I saw this pattern on one of Sandy's cuttings and rather liked it and put it i my to...
        Today, 03:18 AM
      • leehljp
        Reply to Canisters or Bags
        by leehljp
        I have two DC units and use bags too. I have not used canisters because of what you said concerning price, and my experience with mini canister use on shop vacs. My experience in shop vacs and specifically the large FEIN 8 year old unit - is that the canister on it gets filled rather quickly; logic...
        Yesterday, 09:47 PM
      • millwab
        Reply to House warming puzzle
        by millwab
        I usually don’t give anyone a picture either. Even my Christmas card puzzles go into the envelope unassembled with no indication of what the card looks like. For this one I made up my own card for them (complete with pictures) and put the envelope inside the box. Before they opened it I warned them...
        Yesterday, 08:35 PM
      • Will M
        Reply to House warming puzzle
        by Will M
        Well done.I have been doing the same thing for my neighbors.After I take a picture of their house I add their names to it on the sidewalk.I don't give them a picture of it when I give it to them.They are really surprised when they get it together.
        Will M
        Yesterday, 07:35 PM
      • Jim McDonald
        Reply to Help
        by Jim McDonald
        Put the hammer down and slowly walk away. Twenty years of selling and supporting electronics taught me some new language and that a hammer is a poor choice for installing printer drivers. ...
        Yesterday, 06:15 PM
      Working...
      X