X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshall
    started a topic ASU Red Wolves Plaque

ASU Red Wolves Plaque

Material used 3/4" hard Maple , first prototype model build .any comments are welcomed .

• marshall
    replied
    Originally posted by leehljp View Post
    So you are from Jonesboro? Used to know a fellow from those parts who was good with woodworking named Bill Stacks. Haven't heard from him in a few years though.

I have a daughter in Augusta (and 5 grandkids - one at Ouachita B.U. and UA Fayetteville.

That Wolf looks VERY familiar!!!!
    I lived here some 17 years and can honestly say never heard of this Mr. Bill Stacks , sorry. I have a son that lives in Fayetteville Ar and is parole officer there . He's a big Razorback Fan . Thanks my wife had worked on this Red Wolves pattern for some time before I ever cut it for the first time . 😉

Leave a comment:

• leehljp
    replied
    So you are from Jonesboro? Used to know a fellow from those parts who was good with woodworking named Bill Stacks. Haven't heard from him in a few years though.

I have a daughter in Augusta (and 5 grandkids - one at Ouachita B.U. and UA Fayetteville.

That Wolf looks VERY familiar!!!!

Leave a comment:

• marshall
    replied
    [QUOTE=Linda In Phoenix;n856565]Coolness. What's the finish? And who are the Red Wolves? [/QUOTE The finish is just a primed and painted red paint finish and Wolve red was hand painted . The is Arkansas State University Red Wolves prototype Plaque I made for myself .

Leave a comment:

• will8989
    replied
    I take it their a local school team. Awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Linda In Phoenix
    replied
    Coolness. What's the finish? And who are the Red Wolves?

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X