ASU Red Wolves Plaque

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASU Red Wolves Plaque

Material used 3/4" hard Maple , first prototype model build .any comments are welcomed .
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Coolness. What's the finish? And who are the Red Wolves?
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

I take it their a local school team. Awesome.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

[QUOTE=Linda In Phoenix;n856565]Coolness. What's the finish? And who are the Red Wolves? [/QUOTE The finish is just a primed and painted red paint finish and Wolve red was hand painted . The is Arkansas State University Red Wolves prototype Plaque I made for myself .

Comment

So you are from Jonesboro? Used to know a fellow from those parts who was good with woodworking named Bill Stacks. Haven't heard from him in a few years though.

I have a daughter in Augusta (and 5 grandkids - one at Ouachita B.U. and UA Fayetteville.

That Wolf looks VERY familiar!!!!
          Hank Lee
          Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by leehljp View Post
            So you are from Jonesboro? Used to know a fellow from those parts who was good with woodworking named Bill Stacks. Haven't heard from him in a few years though.

I have a daughter in Augusta (and 5 grandkids - one at Ouachita B.U. and UA Fayetteville.

That Wolf looks VERY familiar!!!!
            I lived here some 17 years and can honestly say never heard of this Mr. Bill Stacks , sorry. I have a son that lives in Fayetteville Ar and is parole officer there . He's a big Razorback Fan . Thanks my wife had worked on this Red Wolves pattern for some time before I ever cut it for the first time . 😉

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Hobbyhorse
              Reply to Out on the Farm
              Hobbyhorse
              Well that is something different ... good one!
              Today, 04:09 PM
            • Labtechjc
              Reply to Out on the Farm
              Labtechjc
              This one is mine. I have the Photoshop file to prove it too! But the moose that I mentioned was the inspiration. Thinking about doing some more, but have to find some silhouettes that I like first.
              Today, 12:36 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to It’s getting real
              will8989
              I asked Bruce this morning if this is really happening? Emptying cabinets and will start taking down uppers over the week-end! LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time getting to this point. Budget is great. I still have $1900 left budgeted for the kitchen, not including appliances...
              Today, 12:34 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Coloring Wood question
              will8989
              Thanks. I'll have to check the analyne dyes I have. I use the powered and mix as needed for the birds for the bird houses. Good post. Gave me some new ideas besides paint.
              Today, 12:27 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Out on the Farm
              will8989
              That is neat!!! Your pattern or did you buy it?
              Today, 12:24 PM
            Working...
            X