No announcement yet.

ASU Red Wolves Plaque

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASU Red Wolves Plaque

Material used 3/4" hard Maple , first prototype model build .any comments are welcomed .
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Coolness. What's the finish? And who are the Red Wolves?
    Linda at

I take it their a local school team. Awesome.

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

[QUOTE=Linda In Phoenix;n856565]Coolness. What's the finish? And who are the Red Wolves? [/QUOTE The finish is just a primed and painted red paint finish and Wolve red was hand painted . The is Arkansas State University Red Wolves prototype Plaque I made for myself .

Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

So you are from Jonesboro? Used to know a fellow from those parts who was good with woodworking named Bill Stacks. Haven't heard from him in a few years though.

I have a daughter in Augusta (and 5 grandkids - one at Ouachita B.U. and UA Fayetteville.

That Wolf looks VERY familiar!!!!
          Hank Lee
          Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Welcome Larry
            Sandy Oaks
            Welcome to the forum from TN. You have some amazing projects!
            Today, 09:20 AM
          • meflick
            Reply to Milan Cathedral
            Congratulations and very well deserved. It looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing....
            Today, 08:37 AM
          • meflick
            Reply to Welcome Larry
            Hi Larry and welcome to the group. You have an impressive resume and give solid proof that not all good education must be obtained in a college setting. Desire and hard work play a big part no matter the path. Your woodworking is impressive. Thanks for sharing your story and some pictures. I hope...
            Today, 08:36 AM
          • leehljp
            Reply to Something I saw today that my children liked over 35 years ago.
            About 40 years ago, I had about 1/2 inch of my right thumb cut off with a fork lift accident (hand in the wrong place). If anyone asked what happened when my girls (anywhere from age 6 to teenagers) were around, they always replied: " He stuck his thumb up his nose and a bugger bit it off!"...
            Yesterday, 09:49 PM
          • mtwoodguy
            Reply to Welcome Larry
            We are very pleased that you have becomea member of the forum! Thank you special for the information you shared with us.
            Floyd in Reno Nv (A one time resident of Lincoln, NE)
            Yesterday, 06:50 PM