ASU Red Wolves Plaque

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASU Red Wolves Plaque

Material used 3/4" hard Maple , first prototype model build .any comments are welcomed .
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Coolness. What's the finish? And who are the Red Wolves?
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

I take it their a local school team. Awesome.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

[QUOTE=Linda In Phoenix;n856565]Coolness. What's the finish? And who are the Red Wolves? [/QUOTE The finish is just a primed and painted red paint finish and Wolve red was hand painted . The is Arkansas State University Red Wolves prototype Plaque I made for myself .

Comment

So you are from Jonesboro? Used to know a fellow from those parts who was good with woodworking named Bill Stacks. Haven't heard from him in a few years though.

I have a daughter in Augusta (and 5 grandkids - one at Ouachita B.U. and UA Fayetteville.

That Wolf looks VERY familiar!!!!
          Hank Lee
          Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by leehljp View Post
            So you are from Jonesboro? Used to know a fellow from those parts who was good with woodworking named Bill Stacks. Haven't heard from him in a few years though.

I have a daughter in Augusta (and 5 grandkids - one at Ouachita B.U. and UA Fayetteville.

That Wolf looks VERY familiar!!!!
            I lived here some 17 years and can honestly say never heard of this Mr. Bill Stacks , sorry. I have a son that lives in Fayetteville Ar and is parole officer there . He's a big Razorback Fan . Thanks my wife had worked on this Red Wolves pattern for some time before I ever cut it for the first time . 😉

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
              Ladder Legs
              leehljp
              I subscribe to a daily email from "homemade tools" and a few are hilarious, and some are ingenious. Here is an amusing one:
              http://www.homemadetools.net/forum/l...-18#post115897

Enjoy.
              Today, 07:06 PM
            • Scrappile
              Reply to Elk Meadow
              Scrappile
              Well done. Elk, are one of the most beautiful animals in North America as far as I am concerned.
              Today, 01:04 PM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Reply to Pricing
              Sandy Oaks
              Lee, we have a pen turner displayed at ArtCrafters. Many of the pens are $25 and we sell maybe 4 - 5 each month. I am sure at a place like Knoxville he could more than double the price....
              Today, 09:34 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to 1st cabinet UP!!!!
              Rolf
              We could not do that in our kitchen the ceiling and walls are way too crooked. So to fool the eye some of our cabinets go all of the way up with trim molding the others are lower also with crown molding. There is no continuous line to catch the eye.
              Today, 08:34 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to 1st cabinet UP!!!!
              will8989
              WHAT? We’re taking them down? Bruce decided he should have put them flush with the ceiling so we’re taking them down and raising them 1/2”!!! Do you know how heavy these are? He decided he wanted as narrow as possible, or no, molding at the top at all. And yes, Scott they have stuff in them.😲😲...
              Today, 08:26 AM
            Working...
            X