No announcement yet.

Christmas Ornament

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Ornament

My first cutting of this Razorback Ornament, my wife painted it , The more I make of these hopefully the intricacy should get better . Material used 1/8" BB Plywood .
    My first of two Razorback Ornaments , my wife painted it to my surprise - paint job was well done . My plans are to get better at cutting these the more I cut too.
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

I hope you are stack cutting these. Nice paint job!
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Sure did , but only stacked two this time . But plans to cut more later ...... thanks Rolf
      Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• Sandy Oaks
        Reply to Welcome Larry
        Sandy Oaks
        Welcome to the forum from TN. You have some amazing projects!
        Today, 09:20 AM
      • meflick
        Reply to Milan Cathedral
        Congratulations and very well deserved. It looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing....
        Today, 08:37 AM
      • meflick
        Reply to Welcome Larry
        Hi Larry and welcome to the group. You have an impressive resume and give solid proof that not all good education must be obtained in a college setting. Desire and hard work play a big part no matter the path. Your woodworking is impressive. Thanks for sharing your story and some pictures. I hope...
        Today, 08:36 AM
      • leehljp
        Reply to Something I saw today that my children liked over 35 years ago.
        About 40 years ago, I had about 1/2 inch of my right thumb cut off with a fork lift accident (hand in the wrong place). If anyone asked what happened when my girls (anywhere from age 6 to teenagers) were around, they always replied: " He stuck his thumb up his nose and a bugger bit it off!"...
        Yesterday, 09:49 PM
      • mtwoodguy
        Reply to Welcome Larry
        We are very pleased that you have becomea member of the forum! Thank you special for the information you shared with us.
        Floyd in Reno Nv (A one time resident of Lincoln, NE)
        Yesterday, 06:50 PM