Retired school teacher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired school teacher

Was asked to make a picture for a woman to give for a retirement gift. Russell (birchbark) was kind enough to help make the pattern. I changed the wording around the old school way of cutting an paste. LOL Also my wife helped with some ideas also. Cut out of oak using FDUR #3, #5 & #3 new spirals. It is 10"x14". Thanks Russell for your help with this!

That is super cool! You created a spectacular momento.
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JPetrick
      Reply to Dave Van Ess - Wonder Bowl - Reuleaux Bowl
      JPetrick
      I know that feeling so well Hank. I have a tendency to overthink things too. I'm going to cut one according to the pattern provided and then experiment with larger versions based on how the first comes out....
      Today, 03:30 PM
    • leehljp
      Reply to Dave Van Ess - Wonder Bowl - Reuleaux Bowl
      leehljp
      I am interested in this also. Thank you Dave for your work and that intriguing triangular bowl. Thank you John, for bringing this up.

I am having a time getting my mind around this. In square, rectangle and round I can usually see 3D in my mind, but I am having trouble with this one. It...
      Today, 03:20 PM
    • NiftyWoodCraft
      Reply to Yoga - new hobby
      NiftyWoodCraft
      Thank you very much!...
      Today, 11:25 AM
    • NiftyWoodCraft
      Reply to Scrapwood Bowl
      NiftyWoodCraft
      I just kept holding them against each other and saw the line one pass at a time. Much like you make an intarsia piece fit, that is off a little bit. These, of course, took many many passes. But it worked out....
      Today, 11:20 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Decorative Basket #4
      will8989
      They will turn up eventually, Sandy. They always do. LOL
      Today, 11:02 AM
    Working...
    X