Tom Golisano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Golisano

My latest. Tom Golisano, buffalo sabres owner. In baltic birch 1/4" x 8 x 10

um...Where?
    Check me out on the web:
    http://www.kerrysworld.com

Comment

Les-jr gallery. I don't know how to add a link. sorry. Les

Comment

Hi less/ I think you can go down, scroll down after your post. and see manage attachments??? click on that,, ok. then a winsdow will come up for you . brows,,,,,photoes or documents or what ever. go to your photoes. then open , then go to a file. then open. then go to a photo then open. the brows will come up. in all cases. open. each one ok. select each photo. but lower your pixales. make your pictuer smaller. does this make sence. ok sorry if it dont. if only one picture is selected. you can just click on . go up. ok. sumet/. then wait. dang this is hard . hope this helped. Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• vgraf
          Wood identification needed
          by vgraf
          I have a new neighbor who did a lot of woodworking in the past but had to give it up because of allergies. He sold his shop equipment and wood stockpile when he moved here, however he kept a few pieces of fancy wood and showed them to me. The first one (First Photo) he had no idea what it was. It is...
          Today, 09:31 PM
        • Jim McDonald
          Reply to Need advice...
          by Jim McDonald
          Thanks Carole!
          Today, 10:19 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
          by will8989
          SLRA does a “spot” check. He’s lucky I’m keeping him around. It was free with a purchase at harbor freight. When people pick up a basket to examine, usually first time customers, they inspect everything for glue ups, drill holes, etc. of course, I don’t think half of them know what they are...
          Today, 09:08 AM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          Interesting, I will nee to try that.
          Today, 08:01 AM
        • handibunny
          by handibunny
          Back in my days of collecting antique pottery, I used to carry a a small blacklight unit to check for repairs that were invisible to the naked eye. I never knew that it could detect glue spots. That's a lot neater than using mineral spirits, or waiting until a sealer coat of shellac reveals missed...
          Today, 06:22 AM
        Working...
        X