Tom Golisano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Golisano

My latest. Tom Golisano, buffalo sabres owner. In baltic birch 1/4" x 8 x 10

um...Where?
    Check me out on the web:
    http://www.kerrysworld.com

Comment

Les-jr gallery. I don't know how to add a link. sorry. Les

Comment

Hi less/ I think you can go down, scroll down after your post. and see manage attachments??? click on that,, ok. then a winsdow will come up for you . brows,,,,,photoes or documents or what ever. go to your photoes. then open , then go to a file. then open. then go to a photo then open. the brows will come up. in all cases. open. each one ok. select each photo. but lower your pixales. make your pictuer smaller. does this make sence. ok sorry if it dont. if only one picture is selected. you can just click on . go up. ok. sumet/. then wait. dang this is hard . hope this helped. Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
          by will8989
          Carole, only you would cut sprinkles on a scrollsaw. I would probably use rice and stain it. I just gave up replacing my insert. Its worn, but works for what I need. I do sand it to make sure there are no burrs sticking up to scratch the wood. I will be trying the new contact paper when mine runs...
          Yesterday, 08:16 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by will8989
          Thick hair would need a larger opening, thinner hair would require a smaller opening to stay in place. The one being shown in the utube would probably work for thicker hair. They look way better than a pencil or dowel! That elephant sure is cute in her hair!.
          Yesterday, 08:09 PM
        • Rolf
          New Toy!
          by Rolf
          A family friends father passed away and he was an avid bird carver. So my nephew is helping the family sell some of his tools. I bought this air cleaner and will b uy most of his carving knives and burrs. And no that is not my workshop! Not even close. ...
          Yesterday, 04:47 PM
        • Rolf
          Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
          by Rolf
          I just did a quick job on my table. Charles Hand has noticed that the adhesive on the new rolls of Contact brand shelf paper leaves a residue. He has changed to The duck brand. I just bought a roll and covered my table with it. It is a tough slick surface. It will be interesting to see how it holds...
          Yesterday, 04:44 PM
        • axor
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by axor

Yes, they can be used for hair. If they are made a little larger than the original, the shawl pins will work great in the hair!...
          Yesterday, 03:21 PM
        Working...
        X