Tom Golisano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Golisano

My latest. Tom Golisano, buffalo sabres owner. In baltic birch 1/4" x 8 x 10

um...Where?
    Check me out on the web:
    http://www.kerrysworld.com

Comment

Les-jr gallery. I don't know how to add a link. sorry. Les

Comment

Hi less/ I think you can go down, scroll down after your post. and see manage attachments??? click on that,, ok. then a winsdow will come up for you . brows,,,,,photoes or documents or what ever. go to your photoes. then open , then go to a file. then open. then go to a photo then open. the brows will come up. in all cases. open. each one ok. select each photo. but lower your pixales. make your pictuer smaller. does this make sence. ok sorry if it dont. if only one picture is selected. you can just click on . go up. ok. sumet/. then wait. dang this is hard . hope this helped. Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Shrink wrap systems
          by Linda In Phoenix
          What do you use to shrink wrap, and what do you use it on? Lately in the puzzles section I've seen a couple of you mention shrink wrapping. I've considered such a leap. Even though the basics are all similar from manufacturer to manufacturer, it's still leaves some questions. Maybe others have...
          Today, 11:51 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Sundays market
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Brrrr. Glad you got to sell a little. I miss the people interaction. A lot. I hope you found some pretty pieces of wood at the store!
          Today, 11:39 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to New tools
          by Linda In Phoenix
          New tools can definitely open up the scope of what we can do, or how well I'm on the band wagon. Congrats!
          Today, 11:36 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Interesting pallet
          by Linda In Phoenix
          At work (like 15 years ago) we got in some aluminum sheet on pallets 4'x12'. Those pallets were like brand new, without even any discoloring from the metals. I asked our sales rep, and he said I could keep one pallet. I removed all the 4' boards, which measured about 1/2" thick, 4" wide...
          Today, 11:32 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Interesting pallet
          by NC Scroller
          I agree that needs to be saved for a special project. The wood is likely oak based on the grain pattern and the discoloration around the nail.
          Today, 11:30 AM
        Working...
        X