Tom Golisano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Golisano

My latest. Tom Golisano, buffalo sabres owner. In baltic birch 1/4" x 8 x 10

um...Where?
    Check me out on the web:
    http://www.kerrysworld.com

Comment

Les-jr gallery. I don't know how to add a link. sorry. Les

Comment

Hi less/ I think you can go down, scroll down after your post. and see manage attachments??? click on that,, ok. then a winsdow will come up for you . brows,,,,,photoes or documents or what ever. go to your photoes. then open , then go to a file. then open. then go to a photo then open. the brows will come up. in all cases. open. each one ok. select each photo. but lower your pixales. make your pictuer smaller. does this make sence. ok sorry if it dont. if only one picture is selected. you can just click on . go up. ok. sumet/. then wait. dang this is hard . hope this helped. Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gary beasley
          Reply to What do you think?
          by Gary beasley
          I tried a house vac once for a dust collector. It was prone to clogging the lines and when I tried to put a cyclone can on it the vacuum collapsed the garbage can.
          Today, 09:29 PM
        • Gary beasley
          Reply to Vases
          by Gary beasley
          I found this pattern in Steves catalog and freehanded a vase form. This one may appeal to the folks that bought the butterfly vase.
          Today, 09:25 PM
        • Trackman
          Reply to Vases
          by Trackman
          Sorry took so long to answer. The brown vase I added butterfly instead of doing wood burning. Wanted to keep them so they would appeal to several people. I sold all of them to a flower shop....
          Today, 05:13 PM
        • Bill Wilson
          Reply to My lucky day!
          by Bill Wilson
          Being younger than 65, with no qualifying health conditions, I don't anticipate getting a vaccine for some time. My wife works for the school district, so she may be eligible in the next phase. President Biden says that supply will be sufficient for all US adults by end of May. I'm hoping that proves...
          Today, 04:16 PM
        • MidMich324
          Reply to What do you think?
          by MidMich324
          Will a shop vac work for the table saw?.
          Today, 11:26 AM
        Working...
        X