No announcement yet.

Here be Dragons ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the complimen, pet. Chinese Elmwood? I've never heard of that one - I'll have to look it up ..
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Ian
      Just checked about the other magazine and if I ordered a subscription they would only start me with the August issue. I guess I missed out on this one.
      Diane
      Dragon
      Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
      Owner of a Dewalt 788
      PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Thanks for the complimen, pet. Chinese Elmwood? I've never heard of that one - I'll have to look it up ..

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Originally posted by PuzzledMoose
            ROTFL the "e" escaped from the end of Pete - I doubt most of the board know what the hell you're talking about though, Kevin ..
            Well, I thought "mate" or "old sod" might have been more appropriate as a form of address between friends, but appreciated the sentiment.

Pete

Comment

Excellent! I'll have to add that one to my stock. Have you ever tried cutting dragons from 1/4 sawn sycamore? I think you'll like the results. That's my favorite for cutting dragons. Now, do you sleep in your shop or something? Or do you have little elves working for you? Send some my way.

Betty
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Daddy's scroller
                Reply to Frustrated
                by Daddy's scroller
                I have a craftsman saw. The blade just slips out.
                Yesterday, 07:00 PM
              • Daddy's scroller
                Reply to Frustrated
                by Daddy's scroller
                No. I haven't tried that yet...
                Yesterday, 06:55 PM
              • Chance13
                Reply to Frustrated
                by Chance13
                I put those on my 20" Dewalt a couple years ago. Big improvement from the one Dewalt had....
                Yesterday, 11:08 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Frustrated
                by Rolf
                We need to know what saw you are using, as they have different clamps.
                Yesterday, 07:59 AM
              • markdavd
                Reply to Frustrated
                by markdavd
                When a blade slips out, the tendency is to tighten it more. Make sure you haven't over-tightened the clamp forcing the sides apart. Most OEM clamps are made from soft aluminum so once it starts they will continue spreading and it will be near-impossible to keep the blades in place.

I've...
                05-21-2022, 10:03 AM
              Working...
              X