CHeetah update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHeetah update

this is what I got a chance to work on today inbetween other peojects I am working on, I know it seems like I am taking forever but I work on it when I can, I have several Valentines projects I am working on for several people

Last edited by Daryl185; 08-09-2008, 10:50 PM.
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Daryl you may well be retired before that project gets complete, you have alot of patience my friend.

Sadly as a side note I think Kevin is laughing at anyone who tries to finish this pattern in one lifetime. What Kevin didn't tell you in the SSW article was that he used child labor from Sri Lanka to actually cut it.

Looks good and good luck with that!
    Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

its not Kevins pattern its Jeff Zaffino's it was part of the advance scroll saw DVD I got for Christmas

Comment

Ooops, I thought for sure it was the pattern Kevin had in the latest SSW (nope no cheetah cubs there), back to my beer.
        Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Daryl, its coming along nicely, and I cant even see that one little oops you made, so thats a good sign. I am curious though, there are a few small sections that you skipped over, and was wondering , are they something you wont be cutting out? If so, any particular reason, other then to keep your sanity of course, and if you are planning on doing them, why did you pass them in the normal rotation? Thanks, looking good., Dale
          Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

just one word SANITY actually I am concerned with some of them I have made several miss cuts thankfully with this pattern you can't see them its so easy to make an error, a cough or a sneeze ect... is all it takes

Comment

I have the same DVD and pattern. When you do something of this magnitude it is actually easier to divide the pattern up into sections. You drill, then cut, aha, that is finished, NEXT. Every time you finish a section you have accomplished something and it is a lot different than saying "Well, the first 100 are finished, weee, how many more to go???" More of a mineset than anything else. I am looking forward to doing this in a piece of Black walnut I got the other day.
              You are doing a great job Dary.
              Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
              Jean De La Bruyere...

l
              Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X