Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackem
    replied
    nice one ian, even more inspiration for me.

Leave a comment:

• PuzzledMoose
    replied
    Originally posted by will8989
    Really nice. Where did you get the pattern? I'm looking for different things for my shows this year since I have so many and that looks great and fast cutting.

Betty

They're from Wayne and Jacob Fowler. The dragon one from the set is on the thread I posted a few minutes ago called Here be Dragons ...

They are designed to have a small stand under them - I just haven't done that yet ...

I was actually thinking that they might look good just cut from thin ply and put in a photo frame - they could be stackcut then ...

The site is here Betty http://www.free-webspace.biz/fantasi...Fret_Other.htm

They're the same people who did your owl/hawk design ... has it disappeared into another pile now?

Leave a comment:

• will8989
    replied
    Really nice. Where did you get the pattern? I'm looking for different things for my shows this year since I have so many and that looks great and fast cutting.

Betty

Leave a comment:

• Dragon
    replied
    That's nice Ian. Yes I think that a lot of pig things will be cut this year.
    Diane

Leave a comment:

• SharonW0111
    replied
    Ian-- that is the cutest pig I have seen in a long time--but I would still eat him if he was cooked.
    Sharon

Leave a comment:

• PuzzledMoose
    started a topic Oink Oink

Oink Oink

For all over you who were born in the Year of the Pig, which is just about to begin - here's a cutting for you ...

1/2 inch oak - patern from the Fowlers - dunked in BLO .... and the inside cuts with an Olson 2R which I hated! I'd run out of suitable FD blades... but the mailman brought some more today ....
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to Fall issue
    by will8989
    Now is the time for puzzles for me. Impulse buy. I make kids puzzles mostly out of poplar, Bruce’s “pay” from the sawmill and sell them for $10-$15. Will check it out. Waiting for my copy of the magazine.
    Today, 08:58 AM
  • will8989
    And the beat goes on…
    by will8989
    Yesterday starts with my son very loudly coming in the front door, he’s 6’4” and doesn’t do anything quietly. “Mom call the gas company, I smell gas out front.” “Of course you do, it’s the pipe that vents gas outside. I’ve called them in the past, checked it out and working like it’s...
    Today, 08:50 AM
  • KarlB
    Reply to Fall issue
    by KarlB
    Well I just looked under New Releases on Fox Chapels site and found the book. Under "preview" you can see a number of patterns just not all of them. I am glad they showed at least a few of them and I know why they would show them all. Maybe they could show however, really small images of...
    Yesterday, 09:03 PM
  • meflick
    Reply to Fall issue
    by meflick
    Will look forward to getting my Fall issue. Well, if you already cut all those puzzles, you don’t really need that book now do you. 😏😉☺️
    Yesterday, 08:08 PM
  • mtwoodguy
    Reply to Hello all, new here.
    by mtwoodguy
    Welcome! From Reno Nevada. It's nice that you have some metal working tools also.
    Yesterday, 01:01 PM
Working...
X