another grizzly bear dream catcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another grizzly bear dream catcher

Here is my second design of a bear dream catcher. About 7 inches, cut from laminated flooring with a backer of black construction paper. This one I plan on keeping and decorating myself. The bear is a modified design of one I found in the vault made by Rob.

Bubba
    Attached Files
    "Live as though Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow."

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
    Reply to FInished Product
    by jim_mex
    Hi Tony - I built a wedgie sledge pretty much immediately after you first mentioned it. It worked fine within the capabilities of my homebuilt table saw but I quickly realized that to get the best out of it I needed a new saw, hence my recent acquisition.

The videos are also on Jerry Bennet's...
    Today, 01:15 PM
  • jim_mex
    Reply to The St-Nicolas sheriff
    by jim_mex
    Hi planeur - thanks for the reply.

Just to be clear. I wasn't suggesting that you change your original sheriff, rather that you apply some of the ideas for future projects. Nevertheless you can see the difference in the modified version

I can definitely see in your Heron that...
    Today, 01:07 PM
  • jim_mex
    Reply to My lucky day!
    by jim_mex
    Congrats to all you folks who got your jabs

Still no news as to when elderly folk will get their shots here in Mexico. I tuned in to the Monday morning government bulletin this morning only to find out that the Health Secretary who normally gives these bulletins was absent. He was admitted...
    Today, 12:57 PM
  • handibunny
    Reply to My lucky day!
    by handibunny
    Glad to hear it, Rolf. It shouldn’t be so harrowing just trying to do the right thing, but good that you didn’t give up.
    Today, 12:35 PM
  • JeffieK
    Another Mid-Michigan Scroller
    by JeffieK
    Greetings from the Great Lakes Bay Area in Mid-Michigan! Looking forward to reviewing the great information / contributions on this site as well as member guidance on topics and projects. 😎

Been dabbling with the scroll saw for a little over a year now... woodworking during this covid...
    Today, 12:32 PM
Working...
X