Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College wall plaques

Hello all,
    I made these for a co-worker of mine. She has 2 grandchildren in college. The first is St Joseph's University in Philadelphia and Tuskegee University in Alabama. They are made from 1/8" bass wood with a 1/8" backer. I used a FD-UR #1 blade to cut. As always suggestions and comments are welcome. Thanks for looking.
    Mark
    Attached Files
    Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Nice work! Thanks for sharing and God Bless! Spirithorse

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to New tools
      by Linda In Phoenix
      New tools can definitely open up the scope of what we can do, or how well I'm on the band wagon. Congrats!
      Today, 11:36 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Interesting pallet
      by Linda In Phoenix
      At work (like 15 years ago) we got in some aluminum sheet on pallets 4'x12'. Those pallets were like brand new, without even any discoloring from the metals. I asked our sales rep, and he said I could keep one pallet. I removed all the 4' boards, which measured about 1/2" thick, 4" wide...
      Today, 11:32 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to Interesting pallet
      by NC Scroller
      I agree that needs to be saved for a special project. The wood is likely oak based on the grain pattern and the discoloration around the nail.
      Today, 11:30 AM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by Linda In Phoenix
      That insert definitely is an issue they need to bring up to the standards and quality of the rest of the machine!

I did the modification they recommended on mine so it wouldn't rub the blade. And, sure enough their supplied blade had blown out 2 of the tips on the teeth because of the...
      Today, 11:25 AM
    • tgiro01
      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by tgiro01
      One issue I found with the insert that comes with the saw was the areas they smoothed for the kickback pawls. If the insert is leveled correctly, those areas are sitting about 1/32-inch below the table. I had a problem with some small pieces getting caught and jamming because of that. Sawstop's recommendation...
      Today, 08:18 AM
    Working...
    X