New Razorback/Word Art Design Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Razorback/Word Art Design Finished

I have had this piece cut so some couple of weeks now , my wife drew up the pattern and I cut it and routed the base and applyed several coats of red paint and several coats of clear gloss to it . Made from 3/4" maple material scrape and my son has already took it home with him . He said this one was his - so this fall I'll make me one . I posted an earlier cutting of this - but this one has the hoof outlined instead of completely cut out . Any comments are welcomed ..........MB
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marshall; 04-21-2012, 02:24 AM.
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Looks good. Like the Red. Good Job.

Comment

Nicely done.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

What a good Dad........I presume it is a mascot for a team? Looks good Marshall
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Dog View Post
          What a good Dad........I presume it is a mascot for a team? Looks good Marshall
          Yes Wood Dog the Arkansas Razorbacks ...........
          Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Really Cool Marshall. You didn't have a chance, saving that one. He was quicker than the eye, HA ! I like the finish, it really looks like Arkansas. Good 'ole' Razorbacks.
            PERK

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
              Reply to Interesting pallet
              by Jim McDonald
              I have harvested some very interesting specimens in the last 10 years. Bookmatched ash that was absolutely beautiful; red oak, maple, some spalted "something" and more.
              But since most of the cross boards on pallets are 3 to 4 nches wide and 3/8" to 5/8", I have few uses for...
              Today, 08:17 PM
            • Quartz43
              Reply to New tools
              by Quartz43
              I have an implanted spinal cord stimulator to help with back pain. They also have warnings about welding. I could not get one when I was working in an electric furnace steelmaking shop as the electrodes were over 1000 amps and volts. I have also decided to stay away from welding as I just do not...
              Today, 03:40 PM
            • hotshot
              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
              by hotshot
              You did a great job on that video. You speak and explain well!...
              Today, 02:27 PM
            • RJweb
              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
              by RJweb
              I am glad it is all working out for you, RJ...
              Today, 01:31 PM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Shrink wrap systems
              by Linda In Phoenix
              What do you use to shrink wrap, and what do you use it on? Lately in the puzzles section I've seen a couple of you mention shrink wrapping. I've considered such a leap. Even though the basics are all similar from manufacturer to manufacturer, it's still leaves some questions. Maybe others have...
              Today, 11:51 AM
            Working...
            X