New Razorback/Word Art Design Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Razorback/Word Art Design Finished

I have had this piece cut so some couple of weeks now , my wife drew up the pattern and I cut it and routed the base and applyed several coats of red paint and several coats of clear gloss to it . Made from 3/4" maple material scrape and my son has already took it home with him . He said this one was his - so this fall I'll make me one . I posted an earlier cutting of this - but this one has the hoof outlined instead of completely cut out . Any comments are welcomed ..........MB
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marshall; 04-21-2012, 03:24 AM.
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Looks good. Like the Red. Good Job.

Comment

Nicely done.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

What a good Dad........I presume it is a mascot for a team? Looks good Marshall
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Dog View Post
          What a good Dad........I presume it is a mascot for a team? Looks good Marshall
          Yes Wood Dog the Arkansas Razorbacks ...........
          Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Really Cool Marshall. You didn't have a chance, saving that one. He was quicker than the eye, HA ! I like the finish, it really looks like Arkansas. Good 'ole' Razorbacks.
            PERK

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X