Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update

hi guys some of my cuts comments ,advice, welcome

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your post.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 03-18-2012, 12:06 PM.

Hey Doddy, lookin good. Why not finish the painting on the red love one ? Just wonderin.

Comment

Looking good Doddy.

I have owned my scroll saw since 2005. Never really got to use it much. Off and on now I have been using it since last summer. Only get out to my garage depending on the weather.

I'm still learning. Still need a lot of practice myself. I have trouble with curves and trying to make a 90 degree turn. Either a quick turn or going out to the waste area and coming back to the corner. I always mess up somewhere.

I found out a couple things since using my saw. Using a light really helps me. I purchased one from Harbour Freight. It has a magnifying lens. And that has helped out also.

I still need to get some kind of a stool to sit at my scroll saw. Standing up, I notice I like to bend over to make my cuts.
      Bill

Dewalt 788 Type 1

Comment

bill i no what yu mean, i am trying and loving it, i to need tget a light ,and i also stand up, practise is the main thing and it will come, so i am told
        tracey

Comment

Nice job...
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...