Philadelphia Sports wall plaque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philadelphia Sports wall plaque

Hello all, About a month ago a co-worker of mine asked if I could make wall plaques of the 4 major sports teams in Philadelphia. Attached is what I came up with using the teams logo's. They are made from 5/16" plywood. I applied 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint on each. I used a FD puzzle blade to cut them. Thanks for looking.
    Mark
    Attached Files
    Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Nice job on all, I also done them. Edward
    http://www.scrollsawer.com/gallery/s...00&ppuser=6384

Comment

Hmmm this gives me ideas.....hmmmmmm.... Thanks for posting this.
      Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
      "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Those turned out nicely...then again I could be biased having grown up in the Philly area.
        Don

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
        Benjamin Franklin

At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.
        Benjamin Franklin

A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.
        Benjamin Franklin

www.dogwoodstudiosnh.com

Comment

nicely done project

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
            by Linda In Phoenix
            New toys sometimes become tools we can use, and other times they simply are tools toward expanding our horizons and being there when an idea pops into our heads. Let us know what you try the Ortur on and how it does. I'm sincerely curious. Also....why did you choose Amazon vs the other vendors...
            Yesterday, 11:47 PM
          • will8989
            What is it?
            by will8989
            Bruce was bored and made this. What is it?...
            Yesterday, 10:57 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to First you need to make a mess
            by will8989
            It was a challenge that’s for sure. I didn’t start anything until I was all finished. It’s nice to have a clean area to work in! My biggest challenge was all those pieces of scrap wood that I just might need “someday.” They burned well in my son’s woodstove. And I did get through all the patterns....
            Yesterday, 10:54 PM
          • tgiro01
            Reply to First you need to make a mess
            by tgiro01
            Wow - Betty, what do you charge. I have things to do and I'm in the process of cleaning my shop, just to have room to do it. My problem is that I get the work bench cleared and then start working on projects again. I really need to do the workbench last.
            Yesterday, 10:05 PM
          • tgiro01
            Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
            by tgiro01
            I ordered and received the ORTUR Laser Master 2 from Amazon, the but haven't had a chance to even get it out of the box. Too much going
            on right now. I got the 20 watt version, which is supposed to be good for cutting, but I don't think I'll be doing much of that. There will be a learning curve...
            Yesterday, 09:57 PM
          Working...
          X