Wild life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild life

my wife loves owls,grand sons game animals. So.
    M.V.B.
    Carl
    Attached Files
    "Home Of The Dust Free Scroll Saw"
    Remember (IT is WHAT it IS)( Unless YOU change IT!)

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Did the red frame come that way or did you color it? It really works well with the owl.

george
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

mr. carl, where’d you get that add-on, that’s on the outside rim of the saw table?

Comment

George,It came that way,Tim ,I made it to catch the cut outs from fret work,after I made the vac. system so I could move into the house ,final touch for super clean dust free saw, or mama ,would not have permitted .real handy ,and a great arm rest ,when sitting in the chair .
        M.V.B.
        Carl

Comment

Nice job on both of them.
          Linda

Comment

Those are super projects you made.
            I had to go thru the photos 3 times because of the tray you made. I kept looking at it and not seeing your projects.
            Wana give us some hints on how you made it?
            Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
            Desert Woodcrafters
            Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

don’t guess i need one then, since shop is only down the ramp and about 30ft to the right….plus wife already told me, no cuttin in the house as long as shop is standing

Comment

make templet [card board]of table ,select area you want to incapsulate width you feel comfortable width,can be done with cardboard and tape [proto type],check fit and diamentions ,modify as needed, select materials you want to use ,I used plastic board and
                AC silver tape alum angle devider/spacer/supports drilled and tapped to table edge and bolted to outer permimeter inner and outer tray match contour of table stoped short of rear of table to allow tilting w/o conflict.not hard ,just takes some planning .not designed to be extreamly strong just hold and catch things and rest my arms on.
                M.V.B.
                Carl

Comment

Both cuttings are great, thanks for posting and sharing your work.
                  jim
                  penquin

Comment

both cutting look very good thanks for sharing

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                      Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
                      by will8989
                      Carole, only you would cut sprinkles on a scrollsaw. I would probably use rice and stain it. I just gave up replacing my insert. Its worn, but works for what I need. I do sand it to make sure there are no burrs sticking up to scratch the wood. I will be trying the new contact paper when mine runs...
                      Yesterday, 08:16 PM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Shawl pins
                      by will8989
                      Thick hair would need a larger opening, thinner hair would require a smaller opening to stay in place. The one being shown in the utube would probably work for thicker hair. They look way better than a pencil or dowel! That elephant sure is cute in her hair!.
                      Yesterday, 08:09 PM
                    • Rolf
                      New Toy!
                      by Rolf
                      A family friends father passed away and he was an avid bird carver. So my nephew is helping the family sell some of his tools. I bought this air cleaner and will b uy most of his carving knives and burrs. And no that is not my workshop! Not even close. ...
                      Yesterday, 04:47 PM
                    • Rolf
                      Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
                      by Rolf
                      I just did a quick job on my table. Charles Hand has noticed that the adhesive on the new rolls of Contact brand shelf paper leaves a residue. He has changed to The duck brand. I just bought a roll and covered my table with it. It is a tough slick surface. It will be interesting to see how it holds...
                      Yesterday, 04:44 PM
                    • axor
                      Reply to Shawl pins
                      by axor

Yes, they can be used for hair. If they are made a little larger than the original, the shawl pins will work great in the hair!...
                      Yesterday, 03:21 PM
                    Working...
                    X