Where to purchase trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to purchase trim

I am working on a dome clock (for years now) and I purchased some beaded trim pieces to go around the outside of the plywood floor. The pieces were about 2 feet long and a 1/4" wide. Mine was a beaded pattern. I need some more and I can't find it. I thought I got it from Wildwood but I don't see it anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey tnirish, you might try a JOANNS FABRICS store if you have one in your locality.....they have a LOT of various trims in their stors. price wise i have no idea ....i usually make my own.you can browse and maybe find what you need.....AND no shipping charges. hope this helps.........Dave

Comment

You might try Rockler. Their website lists a variety of decorative moldings and trim.
      Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Think you may be able to find what you are looking for here
        Van Dyke's Restorers - Inspire Your Home Improvement Projects
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

If you can post a close up of the trim in question we may be better able to help.

Just a tip...

Here is the preferred way to post photos. This method will apply a thumbnail so that messages load faster, keeping those who are still on dial up in mind.

If it is a new thread scroll down below the message box to additional options and look for manage attachments,Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
          Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
          If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.

If you are uploading a picture to an existing thread (conversation)
          Click on the Go Advanced button under the reply box, Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
          Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
          If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.
          Good luck
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

wood trim

I just purchased 1/4inch beaded trim from Constantines on line at cnstantines.com/trim

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X