Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two More

Attached Files

All are absolutely gorgeous! I would have been a nervous wreck doing all that tiny detail cutting on 1/8 stock - wow! They are really outstanding!

Comment

I have personally seen Jack's cutting of the Flying Ducks and observed the excellent craftsmanship up close before I even knew Jack had created it...these photos don't do it justice. Super job done with great skill, Jack! Dick
      Dick Miraglia

Comment

Great example of some super work. Those are truly beautiful. Thanks a bunch for sharing them with us all.
        jim
        penquin

Comment

Great cutting of great patterns. Hope you stack cut them. It is a lot easier.
          Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
          Jean De La Bruyere...

l
          Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Hi Jack,

Where are you in the HUdson Valley? We are presently living in an apartment in Pleasant Valley and soon will be moving into a house in the town of Poughkeepsie. I will try to make a long story short, so here goes.

I am originally from Poughkeepsie and about 6 years ago we moved to Florida...WHAT A MISTAKE... only my opinion. We are coming back to NY permanently as soon as I can sell my house. Anyway, I don't have any of my woodworking tools here and I am looking to buy a scrollsaw, I would really like to know if there are any stores in the area that you guys use for your supplies.

I don't want to tie up this thread, so if you have any information, could ypu please PM me. We are going to try to make Saratoga agin this year.

Thanks & BE WELL
            Rick
            Just because the circus left town, doesn't mean the Monkey's off your back

Comment

Hope to see you again in Saratoga Rick
              Diane
              Dragon
              Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
              Owner of a Dewalt 788
              PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse