Razorback Word Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razorback Word Art

Made this Saturday for myself for a change out of 3/4" Maple material right out of the scrap pile and painted it and added several coats of high gloss spray on it . I have a thing about making wood projects for the Razorbacks -you can tell I'm a fan .{ My wife more or less made the pattern for me }......any comments are welcomed ........MB
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

That turned out kewl...Give her a hug.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I like it. Great job.

It's all fun
      Terry
      Craftsman 18"
      Delta 46-460 lathe

https://www.facebook.com/SillyLillyBowsAndMore

Comment

Looks great! A green Baylor bear might look better though ;-)

Good looking hog there. I remember Jonesboro from a college geology field trip..we had an expensive snowball fight there...

Phil J.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil J View Post
          Looks great! A green Baylor bear might look better though ;-)

Good looking hog there. I remember Jonesboro from a college geology field trip..we had an expensive snowball fight there...

Phil J.
          Phil : If your a big Bear fan you could do it too , I'll bet it would look cool if you would cut out BEARS and place a bear on top .....the words came from a downloadable program at Steve Good's site for a small donation - and I have used the fire out of this program too ...........MB
          Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Thanks for the idea! I have that same program from Steve Good's site, just need a suitable bear. Shouldn't be too hard to find a pattern here in Waco...

Phil J

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
              New Toy!
              by Rolf
              A family friends father passed away and he was an avid bird carver. So my nephew is helping the family sell some of his tools. I bought this air cleaner and will b uy most of his carving knives and burrs. And no that is not my workshop! Not even close. ...
              Today, 04:47 PM
            • Rolf
              Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
              by Rolf
              I just did a quick job on my table. Charles Hand has noticed that the adhesive on the new rolls of Contact brand shelf paper leaves a residue. He has changed to The duck brand. I just bought a roll and covered my table with it. It is a tough slick surface. It will be interesting to see how it holds...
              Today, 04:44 PM
            • axor
              Reply to Shawl pins
              by axor

Yes, they can be used for hair. If they are made a little larger than the original, the shawl pins will work great in the hair!...
              Today, 03:21 PM
            • handibunny
              by handibunny
              Rolf, smaller bowl-cutting angles, 30˚ or less, usually don't present a problem either with vibration or for cutting into the table. It's when you get into the 40˚ and 45˚ range that things get dicey for both. (The Seyco saw doesn't even cut bevels greater than 35˚ or so!) If you add even a slight...
              Today, 09:21 AM
            • Bill Wilson
              by Bill Wilson
              I've done some bevel cutting on my EX-21 as well and also have not experienced any added vibration, nor have I cut into the table. Perhaps I haven't cut at a steep enough angle, but the existing blade hole has been sufficient. I do despise the useless vacuum holes, but I've learned to live with them...
              Today, 09:06 AM
            Working...
            X