2 Late Christmas Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Late Christmas Gifts

made a couple desk plates I made for my twin's teachers, they will be late Christmas gifts since my kids didn't tell me they needed them til they were on Christmas break, they will get them Tues. when my kids go back to school.
    Last edited by smitty0312; 01-01-2012, 09:15 PM.
    Dan

My Gallery

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• leehljp
    Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
    by leehljp
    I haven't posted in a few months but I have been keeping up. I agree with what Mark is saying. To make everything for everyone would be very difficult. And I understand (from my wife's perspective) that computer apps are totally made for nerds - in her opinion. The breakdown is often between two of...
    Yesterday, 11:37 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Old Tool - Reborn
    by will8989
    I really like that. Will have to show it to Bruce.
    Yesterday, 10:47 PM
  • evilbadger
    Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
    by evilbadger
    Yes I'm still using the one I built I did some upgrades to it though. I swapped out the pipes for linear motion rails and made the gantry out of aluminum. I guess if I were to upgrade now I would be looking for a full size machine that could do 4x8 sheets of plywood with an automatic tool changer but...
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
  • vgraf
    Reply to Old Tool - Reborn
    by vgraf
    Looks great!
    Yesterday, 08:15 PM
  • tgiro01
    Old Tool - Reborn
    by tgiro01
    With all these new tool stories, I was working on and old one. About 9 years ago, I built a router table. Then, before it was finished, I had to start using it. And I have used it over the years. A couple of months ago, While I was contemplating cleaning, I looked at the machine and decided to finish...
    Yesterday, 03:24 PM
Working...
X