2 Late Christmas Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Late Christmas Gifts

made a couple desk plates I made for my twin's teachers, they will be late Christmas gifts since my kids didn't tell me they needed them til they were on Christmas break, they will get them Tues. when my kids go back to school.
    Last edited by smitty0312; 01-01-2012, 08:15 PM.
    Dan

My Gallery

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to Wood identification needed
    by Rolf
    This site should be on every woodworkers computer. https://www.wood-database.com/ As has been said the first image is Wenge....
    Today, 07:38 AM
  • handibunny
    Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
    by handibunny
    I couldn't resist (too long since any new toys) and ordered a blacklight flashlight from Amazon--same price as Harbor Freight. Should be here Tuesday--can't wait to see all the glue spots I've missed.
    Today, 07:01 AM
  • handibunny
    by handibunny
    If you google "Moradillo" you'll get more information than you'll ever need. It looks like it will work up beautifully.
    Today, 06:59 AM
  • dgman
    by dgman
    The first picture is Wenge, pronounced WHEN-ghay or WHEN-Gii. It is a very hard wood. It’s splintery and very hard to cut. When finished, it is almost black. I use it when I need a black wood for Intarsia. I do not know anything about the other wood.
    Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  • vgraf
    Wood identification needed
    by vgraf
    I have a new neighbor who did a lot of woodworking in the past but had to give it up because of allergies. He sold his shop equipment and wood stockpile when he moved here, however he kept a few pieces of fancy wood and showed them to me. The first one (First Photo) he had no idea what it was. It is...
    Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Working...
X