Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunlion
    replied
    Very nice, good finish and I like the dog pic. Have been experimenting with a portrait of my own two dogs, made a start on the pattern for the dog, just need to do one for the *****.

Sunlion

Leave a comment:

• Catlyn
    replied
    Love the kitties and the dog!

Your finishing and the frames are very attractive.

Leave a comment:

• AirNationalGuardMom
    replied
    You did a great job on both of them.
    Linda

Leave a comment:

• Fretnot
    started a topic Some kittens

Some kittens

I feel I have made more progress since my last post, most certainly with materials. The internet is such a blessing when there are certain things we need and with some determination and some good fortune I have found exactly what I need to improve my portrait work. I have the finishes just right now and yesterday I managed to get some frames with a deep enough recess on the back so I can keep the glass in as well as the 3/16th birch ply and the 3/16th MDF backing board.

Cutting the kittens was very time consuming but I cheated a little, I stack cut 3 of them together and because it was a little fragile I used 2inch blue tape to hold the stack together and cover the front and then glued the pattern on. I enlarged the pattern so it would fit just nice into the 8 x 10 frame. I used ultra reverse number three blades on the kittens and must have used six at least.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X