Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the wine and martini drinkers!

Attached Files
    ---Joel; Central MD...rookie empter nester and getting back into woodworking!

Nice job, some of your friends well be happy.Lance

Comment

I love the design and the workmanship you put into them. May I ask where you got the pattern from as I would love to make some for here in the UK.

Comment

Hi Joel, Very nice job. I like them both. I too try to add something a little different on each project. This way I can tell each person that it is different or a one of a kind piece.
        Mark
        Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Comment

There was a base design that I found here in this forum:

http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/new...igns/37615.htm

I then took that base design and added my custom graphics to it.
          Good luck!
          Joel
          ---Joel; Central MD...rookie empter nester and getting back into woodworking!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Bruce’s new toys
            by will8989
            I forgot to mention the 5000 watt(?) generator his brother gave him. His brother does house remodeling and lots of times people give him “stuff” just to get rid of it. Bruce had to drain the gas, change the fuel lines and some other minor things for $35 and it starts on the first pull....
            Today, 09:20 AM
          • will8989
            by will8989
            This is his $40 haul. The paint bush was never used. He cleaned up the grinder. He added up all the attachments and brand new everything would be almost $800. This was their yearly tool swap. Every month members bring things they don’t need and swap smaller items. Even scrap wood. Anything 5”x5”...
            Today, 09:06 AM
          • Rolf
            by Rolf
            That is what our woodworking group does for the members if sadly needed....
            Today, 08:49 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Hi All
            by Rolf
            Where are you located in England? I was at RAF Lakenheath back in the early 70's and bought my 70 TVR Vixen, which I still have. I absolutely loved my time there.!...
            Today, 08:46 AM
          • Kingpin
            Reply to Hi All
            by Kingpin
            all for the warm welcome 😎
            Today, 07:03 AM
          Working...
          X