bee happy and jesus heart ornaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bee happy and jesus heart ornaments

These are what I was working on this morning while waiting for time to eat Thanksgiving dinner. The bee happy is a pattern I made but never cut until today. Never intended for it to be this small either. It's made to cut at 8 1/2 X 11 but I cut it small for my two nieces I will be having dinner with today. They are about three inches high (the ornaments, not my nieces).
    The other is a pattern I one I made yesterday and couldn't wait to see it cut. I think it's beautiful.
    Just wanted to share. That's what today is all about, isn't it??

Bubba
    Attached Files
    "Live as though Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow."

I like them both. Did you post the patterns? Have a great time sharing dinner with the family. Bobby

Comment

Originally posted by Scrollriffic View Post
      I like them both. Did you post the patterns? Have a great time sharing dinner with the family. Bobby
      Bobby, the bee pattern should be in the vault. The other pattern is new, as of yesterday, and I believe it was posted but on a different forum. Here it is...

Bubba
      Attached Files
      "Live as though Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow."

Comment

nice work bubba,
        realy like the bee happy pieces
        not doing much
        and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Bubba I guess I'm blind - can't find the Bee happy pattern in the vault ........you done such a good job on it I wanted to try it .........MB
          Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Originally posted by marshall View Post
            Bubba I guess I'm blind - can't find the Bee happy pattern in the vault ........you done such a good job on it I wanted to try it .........MB
            I'll post it again in the new oatterns section.

Bubba

Comment

Thanks Bubba I got .................MB
              Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X