heart of Jesus ornament/necklace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heart of Jesus ornament/necklace

Here is a simple pattern I designed this morning that I thought some of my friends here at SSWC might be interested in cutting. I've had this in mind for weeks but just couldn't quite "get it" until this morning.
    This is something I want to cut from 1/4 inch material, about 2 1/2 to 3 inches high. If it works out then I want to try stack cutting a bunch of them for gifts, even throughout the year. I want to try to do a page of "multiples" so I can stack 12 or so at a time. I just don't know how to do that with Photoshop so I have to use my old MGI PhotoSuite program. I know it can be done with Photoshop...I just don't know how. Does anyone here know?
    Anyway, have fun with it, watch those fingers, and post some pics if you decide to cut it.
    All comments and suggestions welcome.

Bubba
    Attached Files
    "Live as though Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow."

Is this what you meant Bubba? If it is I'll send you a better pattern.
    Oily
    Attached Files
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

That's exactly what I was talking about. Great work!! How'd you do that?

Bubba
      "Live as though Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow."

Comment

I just downloaded these, Oily, and they are really fuzzy. Any way to clean that up? I feel like I'm taking advantage of a good Samaritan.

Bubba

Comment

How's this Bubba? If this isn't what you meant let me know. Happy to help. I'll email it to you also. Very nice pattern. Oily
          Attached Files
          Not be from Lunch.

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

Comment

These look good Oily but I can only fit 6 - 8 to a page, otherwise they are too small for me to cut. The first ones you posted looked better. These look like they're "squeezed." Not complainin'...just sayin'.

I've got some printed already that I am going to glue to my wood and try to cut tomorrow. I want to do it today but I have grandpa duty today...watching my 5 month old grand daughter.

Here are the ones I did on MGI PhotoSuite.

Bubba
            Attached Files

Comment

How are these C.
              Attached Files
              Not be from Lunch.

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

Comment

I love that last batch, Oily. They're perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to help. I'm going to cut a batch of these tomorrow.

Bubba

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X