My music notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My music notes

My music notes from a pattern in SSCC Issue #44. I cut it from Maple and painted it black, then glued it to a sample leaf wall decor I had received from my neighbor and friend. I think it turned out OK, and did receive many compliments on it. Enjoy, and I hope it is OK.
    Attached Files

Nice job especially with those long straight cuts. Very few wavers. That is hard to do.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thanks Mike. I have cut for many years and I think the best things I have learned is to pay close attention and take my time. I am 62 now and have learned to have a lot of patience. Also I can't stand not doing the very best that I think I can do.

Comment

That looks great, sweeeeet cuts on those lines like Mike said, not easy.
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

how large is this? Looks great!
          Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
          "No PHD, just a DD 214"

Comment

Leaf background in approx 10.5" High X 16" Wide. There is approximately 2" black border around leaf area. Thanks, Paul

Comment

Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
                Celtic knot-shamrock cross
                by Ennobee
                My wife fell in love with the shamrock cross pattern in the spring issue of SS&W. So I had to make her one as soon as I found the time. Off course, not being able to leave a good pattern alone, I decided to turn it into a segmentation using some real hard broken pallet wood I 'disposed off' at work....
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                Yesterday, 02:11 PM
              • Ennobee
                Reply to I've been AWOL for too long...
                by Ennobee
                Hi Jim.
                glad to hear back from you. I have been absent almost just as long, but that was just because my 9-5 morphed into a 12-hour a day job due to... Something with the economy I guess. So yes. Good luck with your house. How come I have the feeling that after all this work you'll end up living...
                Yesterday, 01:30 PM
              • hotshot
                by hotshot
                Had to smile at that, as I bought that exact same hammer drill, for about the same reason

-----Randy...
                08-10-2022, 10:09 PM
              • Daddy's scroller
                by Daddy's scroller
                Have a fun safe trip Jim. I hope pictures to follow...
                08-10-2022, 06:46 PM
              • jim_mex
                Reply to Scroll saw table angle??
                by jim_mex
                I have my Dewalt mounted onto an adjustable metal stand I made which after setting the table at different degrees of inclination I find 7 1/2" degrees to be fine for me. However before deciding on whatever angle you want to set the table you need to decide what seat height of stool or chair you...
                08-10-2022, 04:08 PM
              Working...
              X