My latest projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest projects

I just finished a few teddy bears and a sign. I thought I would share a picture with all. I hope it meets up to the site's standards. Thanks to all.

I also shared a pic of a star snowflake as well as an oval butterfly inlay box I made as a present for the yule time this year.
    Attached Files

These are great - what cute teddy bears! Nice job on the snowflake, and the inlay is spectacular! I'd also love to see whatever the musical staff is above the snowflake - looks like a project I'd like to do. Good stuff!

Comment

music notes

PatteM. I posted the finished pic of the music notes. Pattern is from SSWC Issue #44. Info and pic posted. Thanks, Paul
      Attached Files

Comment

Well done Paul!
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Nice job Paul. Well done. Some very intricut work. Thanks for showing us.
          PERK

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments. I really enjoy the cutting, the site, and the members.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
              by tgiro01
              One issue I found with the insert that comes with the saw was the areas they smoothed for the kickback pawls. If the insert is leveled correctly, those areas are sitting about 1/32-inch below the table. I had a problem with some small pieces getting caught and jamming because of that. Sawstop's recommendation...
              Today, 08:18 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Interesting pallet
              by Rolf
              That is a definit rescue for a special project. I rarely get or use any pallet wood. But did use some from the pallet that my drill press was on. It looked like pine but was was very hard, carefully checked for nails and ran it through the drum sander with some 80 grit to get rid of any small grit.
              Today, 08:16 AM
            • Quartz43
              Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
              by Quartz43
              I wish I could post the video as it looks better with the lights blinking. I used some red clear plastic behind the eyes and nose. It was a fun project.
              Yesterday, 07:29 PM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Interesting pallet
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Maybe a star shining to tell us something? That piece of wood is a very special piece! Good eye.
              Yesterday, 07:27 PM
            • Misouri Wayne
              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
              by Misouri Wayne
              Tough situation. Just have to take it one day at a time.
              Yesterday, 04:55 PM
            Working...
            X