My latest projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest projects

I just finished a few teddy bears and a sign. I thought I would share a picture with all. I hope it meets up to the site's standards. Thanks to all.

I also shared a pic of a star snowflake as well as an oval butterfly inlay box I made as a present for the yule time this year.
    Attached Files

These are great - what cute teddy bears! Nice job on the snowflake, and the inlay is spectacular! I'd also love to see whatever the musical staff is above the snowflake - looks like a project I'd like to do. Good stuff!

Comment

music notes

PatteM. I posted the finished pic of the music notes. Pattern is from SSWC Issue #44. Info and pic posted. Thanks, Paul
      Attached Files

Comment

Well done Paul!
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Nice job Paul. Well done. Some very intricut work. Thanks for showing us.
          PERK

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments. I really enjoy the cutting, the site, and the members.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by will8989
              I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
              Today, 12:27 PM
            • Don in Brooklin On
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by Don in Brooklin On
              Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
              Today, 11:59 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Absolutely everyone here has made valid points. That's part of what I've liked about this group.....different view points and different ideas. And we respect the diversity. You people rock!
              Today, 11:24 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Tough Decisions
              by NC Scroller
              I too miss Bob Duncan. I do not think anyone from FC has taken over that role at least on this forum. If they have I am not sure who. Like Betty, I owe a lot to FC and this forum. If it was not for them and this forum I would have probably turned my saw into a boat anchor years ago. Oh how I looked...
              Today, 11:22 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to My covid angel
              by NC Scroller
              Yes I would sand all around the hand and feet to give it some depth.
              Today, 11:03 AM
            Working...
            X