Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to Scrollsaw cds
    by Rolf
    Yes they are.
    https://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/magazines/cds.html
    I have the complete collection It sure saves me a lot of time trying to find a project....
    Today, 08:20 AM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Scrollsaw cds
    by Daddy's scroller
    Are they still making the scrollsaw woodworks an crafts Cds. An if so where can I get them. I haven't seen them anywhere for awhile. Thanks in advance...
    Yesterday, 08:07 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Weekend project
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Rodney, I will admit I'm in that group. The younger people are too busy with kids and getting a good foothold in careers to have time for hobbies. I know I didn't even start scrolling til my daughter went away to college. I've loved it ever since!
    Yesterday, 04:38 PM
  • Rodney Brown
    Reply to Weekend project
    by Rodney Brown
    Thanks Linda. I have tried a wide (pun intended) verity of thicknesses. I cut a Mother's Day rose that was at least 1 1/2 inches thick. That's where I learned that I was doing too much pushing against the blade and not letting the blade and saw do the work. The thin strips between frets would cut through...
    Yesterday, 04:33 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Weekend project
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Hi Rodney! Nicely cut. I love the black backing especially.
    Your explanation for the thin 1/4" wood makes total sense when it comes to framing. I did a detailed Iwo Jima on 1/4" as well as 1/8" thick, both framed. The feedback I got from a 60-90 year old group of guys was the...
    Yesterday, 04:19 PM
Working...
X