Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smitty0312
    replied
    Very nice and great idea for the elderly!

Leave a comment:

• stephenD
    replied
    Super cuts. I have been busy cutting ornaments too.
    I find I am having a respiratory reaction from the dust or the finish. I use a real good dust mask but still have trouble.
    I'm going to put in a dust filtering system in the shop soon. That, I hope, will fix the issue.

Leave a comment:

• bubbantenn
    started a topic 2011 ornaments...so far

2011 ornaments...so far

Here are some of the ornaments I plan to take to my group of elderly residents of the assisted living home where I preach so that they can paint them and give them as gifts. I make between 2 and 4 of each one. I have 44 so far and would like to get around 70 or 80 done by the first week of December.
    Comments?

Bubba
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• vgraf
    Wood identification needed
    by vgraf
    I have a new neighbor who did a lot of woodworking in the past but had to give it up because of allergies. He sold his shop equipment and wood stockpile when he moved here, however he kept a few pieces of fancy wood and showed them to me. The first one (First Photo) he had no idea what it was. It is...
    Today, 09:31 PM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to Need advice...
    by Jim McDonald
    Thanks Carole!
    Today, 10:19 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
    by will8989
    SLRA does a “spot” check. He’s lucky I’m keeping him around. It was free with a purchase at harbor freight. When people pick up a basket to examine, usually first time customers, they inspect everything for glue ups, drill holes, etc. of course, I don’t think half of them know what they are...
    Today, 09:08 AM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    Interesting, I will nee to try that.
    Today, 08:01 AM
  • handibunny
    by handibunny
    Back in my days of collecting antique pottery, I used to carry a a small blacklight unit to check for repairs that were invisible to the naked eye. I never knew that it could detect glue spots. That's a lot neater than using mineral spirits, or waiting until a sealer coat of shellac reveals missed...
    Today, 06:22 AM
Working...
X