Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penquin1
    replied
    Looks like a great adaption of a pattern from one media to another. The center could use something and I like all the ideas supplied. The diamond is good and also an initial is a great one.
    Great work on a new pattern and cutting.
    jim
    penquin

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    I think for the most part you caught the essence of the fabric's design. The middle is missing something though.

Leave a comment:

• Max
    replied
    I like it too. Maybe you could leave the center as is so you could put an initial in it. This could make a great house-warming gift.

Leave a comment:

• JackM
    replied
    Nice job John. If I were cutting this, I would seriously think of cutting a diamond in the middle rather than a circle. Just my opinion.
    Jack

Leave a comment:

• Powakee
    started a topic Cut From the Same Cloth (Sort of)

Cut From the Same Cloth (Sort of)

Hi Folks
    I found this cloth in a quilting store on Friday and liked the design so I tried to put it across as a trivet. Overall, (and for the first attempt) I am not displeased. However, something doesn't 'feel' right. After I had the photos sitting side by side I figured out that I need to cut the little 'roundies' in the center part so they are simply more visible. I think that will give it some more definition in the middle. Right now, I think they look like something from the planet that never invented art. But, is that all or can any of you discerning scrollers see anything else that I am missing on this piece / pattern?

I would appreciate your comment.

John
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X