Autumn Basket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn Basket

This is the Autumn Basket designed by Sue Mey in the Fall 2010, Issue 40 of the magazine. I made for my wife and she wanted it to use all during Fall so she wanted just leafs and pumpkins. I stack cut 3 of each using 1/4 inch BBP and a Flying Dutchman #3 Polar blade. I finished it with Minwax Colonial Maple and sprayed on Triple Thick lacquer. This was a fast and fun project.

-Bill
    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Great job Bill.
    Linda

Comment

Nicely done Bill
      Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Very nice Bill

Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Very nice Bill!! OK...what's triple thick lacquer? Is it how you applied it, or a special type of lacquer?
          ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

Originally posted by lkbraa View Post
            Very nice Bill!! OK...what's triple thick lacquer? Is it how you applied it, or a special type of lacquer?
            Kim-

Triple thick is a spary on product by Krylon, you can buy it at Wal-Mart. Go here to check it out. It's really good stuff.

-Bill
            -Bill

Comment

That is a lovely project. Nicely done!
              DeWalt 788

Comment

Thanx Bill! I guess I need to wear my cheaters more often as I never noticed the 'triple thick' before - lol! I used to use it years ago...I think the lack of availability made me switch...perhaps I need to check and see if they are stocking it more these days.

Thanx again!
                ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

Thanks for all the good comments. This was a fun project and if you are looking for a fast fall project this is the one for you.

-Bill
                  -Bill

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X