No announcement yet.

Eagle Dream Catcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger, that is really cool ! You did a beautiful job with the whole layout. I too, would hate to see the weather eat away at it. Maybe you could pack it away in the winter time at least. The summer time isn't as harsh, I don't think, in Canada, as it is here in Arizona. Just enjoy it & I'm sure everyone who looks at it will love it. Thanks for showing us.
    PERK

Comment

This is beautifully done. thanks for sharing.
      Last edited by Prale; 10-07-2011, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Great looking cutting, and wonderful place to show it off. Really looks good.
        Thanks for giving us a look see.
        jim
        penquin

Comment

I love it!!!! One of the things I like about this group is that we move way beyond craft and just get into plain old "art." Your artistry has clearly come through on this one. Excellent, excellent, excellent!!!

I don't think the type of wood matters as much as putting on a liberal amount of spar varnish to keeping it standing up to the elements. And the green grass in the background! Ohhhh . . . . . while I love the desert I do recall the days of my youth when I lived in a place where grass actually grew naturally! The whole setting for your piece is wonderful.

John
          Last edited by Powakee; 10-08-2011, 07:57 AM.
          I've Got A Lot More To Learn
          About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
          "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

It is absolutely beautiful. I too like the dollar store feathers and share the concerns about this gorgeous piece being exposed to the elements. It would be a real shame to see it ruined.

Comment

Very nicely done! I like those dreamcatchers...
              Frieke
              www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Very unique and nice.
                DeWalt 788

Comment

Beautiful work Roger!
                  Sue Mey

Comment

This is a beautiful piece and the fence and gate set it off real nice.... To bad you can't hide that electrical meter and telephone pole.

Seriously though the dream catcher is GREAT and the fence and gate make a great display....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X