Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What font did JohnB use?

John,
    I'm going to make a couple of "My 1st Christmas" ornaments for babies, but I also want to make one for a young gal I work with that got married this year. This would be their first Christmas as man & wife and I thought I'd give them a "OUR 1st Christmas" ornament. Can you tell me what font you used so I can try to adapt the existing pattern. TIA.

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum to maximize traffic and get you more responses to your request/question.
    Last edited by wood-n-things; 10-03-2011, 11:52 AM.
    Bruce
    . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
    visit sometime
    Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Lowder
    Reply to Question about tilting head saws
    by Jim Lowder
    Thank you everyone. I guess I just need to scroll more and have more patience with my abilities. You all are amazing...
    Yesterday, 08:08 PM
  • evilbadger
    Reply to Cutting Air
    by evilbadger
    How thick is that foam Randy? That turned out really nice.

The view on the house is nice but that 11 foot 3 ceiling height is killing me....
    Yesterday, 07:56 PM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    I have both types of saw A tilting table Hawk g426 and an Older Excalibur with a tilting head. Unlike Carole for bevel cuts I prefer the tilting head I do larger projects and it is easier for me.
    Regarding compound cuts they are cut at 90 degrees.

If I were in the market for a new...
    Yesterday, 05:38 PM
  • handibunny
    by handibunny
    If you have a good saw, and can set the table accurately, you should be good to go. Give a holler if you need help. ๐Ÿ˜

Randy, I swapped out the clamps on the Jet for the Pegas clamps as soon as they became available. I found the Jet clamps just too fidgety for my taste.
    Yesterday, 05:09 PM
  • Jim Lowder
    by Jim Lowder
    Thank you all for the info. Sounds like itโ€™s talent or practice issue not my saws. Wife already gave permission to buy a new one. I will wait tho
    Yesterday, 04:51 PM
Working...
X