Few portraits from our talented pattern makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few portraits from our talented pattern makers

Im not a big poster on the forum here, just a newbie scroll sawer and lurker. I thought I would post a few of my recent cuttings from the talented pattern makers on this site. My passion is Native American, and animals. I like to cut on solid pieces of wood over plywood but that limits me sometimes on the patterns. Thanks for all that the pattern makers do for those of us that love to cut! Thankyou Seyit and Mrsaw1 for some of these patterns.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cedarguy; 09-27-2011, 07:24 PM. Reason: change pic sizes

Those are very nicely done.

Here is a tip for you because some of our members are still on dial up and it takes a long time for pictures posted in this way to load so they usually will skip posts like this and that is a shame as you did such a nice job.

Just a tip...

Here is the preferred way to post photos. This method will apply a thumbnail so that messages load faster, keeping those who are still on dial up in mind.

If it is a new thread scroll down below the message box to additional options and look for manage attachments,Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
    Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
    If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.

If you are uploading a picture to an existing thread (conversation)
    Click on the Go Advanced button under the reply box, Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
    Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
    If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.
    Good luck

You can edit your photos by clicking edit in your posting and following the above steps if you choose. Once again you did a nice job on all of your cuttings and thank you for taking the time to share.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I apologize for the inconvenience for the forum viewers, Thanks for the tip and have fixed my post.
      Cedarguy

Comment

No apology necessary but thank you for helping those on dial up enjoy your work.
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Those cuttings are beautiful. Seyit will be proud. He's a great guy.
          If you like NA here is a link to some beautiful pix for pattern making or just browsing. Enjoy
          Native Americans : American Indians - Old Black and White Photographs
          May the wind at you back .....
          Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

Super sweeeeet cuts on those projects cedarguy. Hard to pick a favorite, please do come by again.
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Originally posted by oily View Post
              Those cuttings are beautiful. Seyit will be proud. He's a great guy.
              If you like NA here is a link to some beautiful pix for pattern making or just browsing. Enjoy
              Native Americans : American Indians - Old Black and White Photographs
              Thankyou for the link, and the kind words, those are some beautiful pictures. My family is from the Cherokee and Nez Perce tribes some generations back, so I like to cut the Native American portraits!
              Cedarguy
              Last edited by cedarguy; 09-28-2011, 03:25 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

Your cuttings are beautiful. I especially like your choices of wood.
                WisEl

RBI Hawk 226 VS

Go Brewers!

Comment

Very very nice!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Chuck Hans
                    Reply to Big week here
                    by Chuck Hans
                    Congrats on all accounts,
                    I have been retired for 21 years and have no regrets. Hope you and your family take full advantage of the well earned time
                    Today, 08:51 PM
                  • cwmagee
                    Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                    by cwmagee
                    Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
                    Today, 03:36 PM
                  • Sandy Oaks
                    Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                    by Sandy Oaks
                    So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
                    Today, 02:56 PM
                  • NC Scroller
                    Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                    by NC Scroller
                    I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
                    Today, 11:24 AM
                  • NC Scroller
                    Reply to Big week here
                    by NC Scroller
                    Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
                    Today, 11:18 AM
                  Working...
                  X