Rejoice Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejoice Cross

This is Sue Meys Rejoice cross. I made it to hang on the wall for my girlfriends sister. Used 1/2" poplar wit 2 dippings in danish oil. 1/4" ply backing.
    Attached Files
    Don

Very nice. It will make a great gift.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Nice job, and the hand looks good too :-)
      "The Scrollin Skeeter"

"There's nothin like the smell of fretwork in the morning"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
        Old Tool - Reborn
        by tgiro01
        With all these new tool stories, I was working on and old one. About 9 years ago, I built a router table. Then, before it was finished, I had to start using it. And I have used it over the years. A couple of months ago, While I was contemplating cleaning, I looked at the machine and decided to finish...
        Today, 03:24 PM
      • Rolf
        Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
        by Rolf
        I do remember that 2011 Wow, you were gutsy building that then, CNC was just coming into the home environment. Are you still using the one you built?
        Today, 10:23 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
        by Rolf
        Jim that is why there are now CD's available for past issues. To me a copier/scanner and printer are a necessary part of my tool inventory. JMO...
        Today, 10:19 AM
      • Jimern
        by Jimern
        I dropped my subscription long ago, so maybe I should not chime in, but I dropped it mostly due to the pattern pull out.

I do not have a flat bed scanner, nor do I want one, so that is my issue.

But the result is that if I cut a pattern to scan, I have also cut the parts of...
        Today, 07:55 AM
      • Quartz43
        by Quartz43
        +1 on NC Scroller's suggestions. I would add that on appropriate patterns stop using the grey as it would make it easier to copy.

It says a lot if Fox Publishing does not comment on an issue like this. Even if they said they are aware that people have concerns and are looking into it...
        Yesterday, 08:15 PM
      Working...
      X