Holloween Pumkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloween Pumkin

I finally got to saw again this weekend. I had to move everything out of the house to a storage building. It does not have cooling so when the weather is 100 - 115 degrees I stay in the air conditioned house.

This is one of mine and I think for a first try it came out nice. I have to work on my drill holes. Has anyone tried to fill them after cutting the pattern out?

Hope you like it. I would really like your feedback.
    Attached Files

That is nice. For those drill holes, here are 2 options.
    1. Use a smaller drill bit for your entry holes.
    2. try drilling part way down the vein and you can feather the sides out so the hole is not so noticeable.

Hope that helps.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
      Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
      by NC Scroller
      I often resize just to fit the size of the wood I have on hand. I agree this is a no win situation because of the various software, hardware differences plus the skill level of us, the end users. Even providing the patterns in a digitized format will no fix this because of the reasons I already mentioned....
      Today, 09:52 AM
    • Rolf
      by Rolf
      John your original post is a valid question. It is a simple thing to put in the original scale assuming that it was on the original drawing. As a minimum the size of the material required can be stated, although that has been a confusion for folks that have built the clock projects. I field a lot of...
      Today, 09:22 AM
    • Quartz43
      by Quartz43
      Maybe nothing has changed ? But is there anything that can be done to make it easier. The very large projects are difficult to copy over several pages and put together properly. I believe in making improvements and not preserving the status quo.

I enjoy the challenge of cutting a project...
      Yesterday, 08:48 PM
    • keystonecop
      by keystonecop
      This is not a problem with the magazine for my issue.. It is a problem with the book having resized the drawings without giving the actual size.

I do again apologize for my post.. I cannot use the right words to explain it.. so maybe someone should just remove the post....
      Yesterday, 07:29 PM
    • markdavd
      by markdavd
      Reading these replies, I am still trying to figure out what the problem really is. I haven't noticed changes in how they publish recently and I don't think I ever had trouble making copies of of the patterns I want to cut.

How did you copy the patterns 10 years ago? What has changed?...
      Yesterday, 06:43 PM
    Working...
    X