Team Ropers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Ropers

Hi all, I have not done anything for about 7 years. Its nice to be back. I have been looking at everyone's work and there is a lot of talent out there!! This is my latest. piece. I hope you like it.
    Attached Files

Welcome back. Nicely done.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Great job.
      Linda

Comment

Yes, indeed, welcome back. Nice cutting. You must be gentle with that piece while cutting. It looks a little fragile.

Comment

That is very nice without being away for 7 years.

Comment

Welcome Havasunut, looks like you haven't missed a beat. Project looks sweeeeeet!
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Nice job. You haven't lost your touch, for sure ! Welcome back & enjoy yourself. Thanks for showing us your work.
              PERK

Comment

I like that cutting a lot. I have either that same pattern or a similar one and it has been on my to-do list for quite awhile.
                You did a nice job.
                Regards
                John
                "The Golden Mile"John Wayne
                Some of my Stuff
                Retired Medically Unfit Police Officers ***.

Comment

Very very nice.

Comment

It looks great. I like that pattern. Bobby

Comment

Love it! Wow, delicate work! I'm intrigued by the backing - perhaps its just the way the light hits it, but it looks like you used different woods for the background? Great idea!

Comment

Thank everybody for your kind words. It means a lot!! PatteM, I actually used a dark brown marine vinyl that I bought at a craft store. It is thinner and fits in the frame better and it has a little grain but not too much.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                          Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
                          by will8989
                          SLRA does a “spot” check. He’s lucky I’m keeping him around. It was free with a purchase at harbor freight. When people pick up a basket to examine, usually first time customers, they inspect everything for glue ups, drill holes, etc. of course, I don’t think half of them know what they are...
                          Today, 09:08 AM
                        • Rolf
                          by Rolf
                          Interesting, I will nee to try that.
                          Today, 08:01 AM
                        • handibunny
                          by handibunny
                          Back in my days of collecting antique pottery, I used to carry a a small blacklight unit to check for repairs that were invisible to the naked eye. I never knew that it could detect glue spots. That's a lot neater than using mineral spirits, or waiting until a sealer coat of shellac reveals missed...
                          Today, 06:22 AM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to My lucky day!
                          by will8989
                          Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can...
                          Yesterday, 10:37 PM
                        • will8989
                          by will8989
                          Not yet Jim. The corners of the baskets to appear to be drawn by hand or just a bad copy. The price might go up. Thanks Linda. For some reason I really like doing layered baskets. And my customers like buying them. Bruce read a blacklight shows glue spots. Guess what he bought me from harbor freight...
                          Yesterday, 10:04 PM
                        Working...
                        X