410 Mucha cutting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 410 Mucha cutting

This is the newest Moucha art work in a cutting. Thanks to the pattern designer for the hard work they did on it. There are 410 cuts in it, this is the second most cuts I have ever did on a piece. I do have one with 710 cuts but I locked it up so I don't have to think about all the work that went into it (just kidding).
    Enjoy and again thank you to the wonderful folks who create the patterns for us.
    jim
    penquin
    Attached Files

Oh my. . . !!!! Wow.
    DeWalt 788

Comment

Nice piece. Lots of holes and inside cuts. Keeps us on our toes, right? Thanks for sharing. Paul

Comment

Amazing work Jim, looks good, I dont think I would want to keep track of how many cuts there are
        Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Comment

Sweet cutting. Now that is my kind of Fretwork. Where did you get the pattern?

www.pajarostudiowns.com
          Excalibur EX-21 fanatic
          One of the Chosen few

"The Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated......I am retired!!!!!!!".

Comment

Wow Jim. I'll bet that took awhile to do with all the drilling and cutting
            Hawaiilad
            Larry

Comment

That looks like one of Frieke's pieces. I bought one from her. Can't cut it until after Halloween. I think I can safely say "that's my kind of woman" (and you can make of that what you wish - lol ;-)

John
              I've Got A Lot More To Learn
              About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
              "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Wow! is right. That is a very nice piece.

Comment

You have the patience of an oyster. Very beutifull work.

Comment

Wow Jim, very nice cutting again, thanks for using my patterns. I like the colored background, it makes it fragile.... still need some time to work on the other one, almost finished... thanks for your patience to wait...
                    Frieke
                    www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X