Miniature Birdhouse Ornaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miniature Birdhouse Ornaments

I know I posted these many times, but we seem to have new members. The patterns by Diana Thompson found in CWWC May 2011. The birdhouses are made from Ash and the little birds from Bloodwood. Cut on the Pegas scroll saw using Pegas #6 Super Skip blades. The finish is dipping in diluted Shellac and sanding with a Mac Mop. Comments welcome.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

They are great sellers at holiday shows. I sold almost 200 this past year. I use different woods and didn’t finish the cedar ones. They liked the color and scent of the cedar. I also had requests for red and blue birds.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
      They are great sellers at holiday shows. I sold almost 200 this past year. I use different woods and didn’t finish the cedar ones. They liked the color and scent of the cedar. I also had requests for red and blue birds.
      Thanks Betty. Here at ArtCrafters, they seem to sell year-round. Unless I give one away!
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I just have them out at Christmas time. Right now I’m doing Sealife puzzles, Easter and other stuff.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X