Cross with shroud and Bible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross with shroud and Bible

I like making crosses, usually with geometric ornaments, but this time I made a little scene - Cross with shroud and Bible

Video of making Cross and Bible
    Cross and Bible pattern

01.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg

Attached Files
    Alex Fox Patterns
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlexFoxUA

Very nice Alex. I know you sell your designs. Have you considered turning them into SVG files and posting on the FaceBook forums for the laser people. They eat this type of stuff up.
    Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Love this.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Wow.... Your work gets more impressive every time.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
          Very nice Alex. I know you sell your designs. Have you considered turning them into SVG files and posting on the FaceBook forums for the laser people. They eat this type of stuff up.
          All my pattern includes PDF and vector formats (SVG, DXF, EPS), so I have regular customers who use lasercutting
          Alex Fox Patterns
          https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlexFoxUA

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to My computer issues.
            by will8989
            I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as it’s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
            Today, 11:16 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
            Today, 05:55 PM
          • Rolf
            by Rolf
            Linda,
            Quote, I kept my old computer even though it was barely alive simply due to one particular program...Picassa by Google...which they removed from the market years ago. It worked like a combo photo and editing program but easier. It could take a photo and change it to a line drawing beautifully...
            Today, 08:41 AM
          • RJweb
            by RJweb
            Buy an apple and keep the computer dr away, RJ...
            Today, 08:39 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to New turning tools
            by Rolf
            Thanks for posting Carole, Depending on what other time consuming distractions I have I might just have to do a wavy bowl.
            Also for reminding me that I have your books on my shelf for inspiration!!
            This will also be the first time I use the Excalibur to cut the rings instead of fighting...
            Today, 08:27 AM
          Working...
          X