No announcement yet.

More Miniature Birdhouse Ornaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tell people that compound cutting is the scrollers crack habit.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

$10 for the birdhouses and the angels.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I have made about 100 of these that my daughter gives to her staff as she is the principal. Last year we found a box at the $ store and they were a great success.

Thanks for the info on pricing as I am not a seller.

This year I have about 50 made to give to the local cancer support centre that will sell them at their craft shop. It is nice to know a starting point on price. Last year was cancelled so hopefully it will be okay this year.

Attached Files
        Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Thank you
          I have done a little painting with the birds and will maybe price them a little higher.

Our home owners assn, (4,985 homes) has hosted a large craft sale twice a year but they were cancelled last year because of the virus. Hopefully we will have a sale this fall.

Comment

Replace the bird with a couple of carpet tacks and you have a tacks shelter. Happy tax day!.
            Cut them with a slant and you have a crooked tacks shelter,

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• keystonecop
              Reply to elementary questions
              by keystonecop
              I cut over 100 3/4" hardwood puzzles evey year.. I use #% Flying Dutchman Ultra Reverse or Pegas Modified Geometry blades. They are easier for young children and older adults. If you going to paint.. that will effect the parts as well.. I only tried that a few times. the pieces stuck together for...
              Today, 12:48 PM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Dream Catchers Cardinal and Hummingbird
              by Sandy Oaks
              I finally finished two Dream Catchers, one with a Cardinal and the other Hummingbird. The dream catchers made from Ash and the feathers Walnut and Maple. The Hummingbird is Cherry and the Cardinal from various hardwoods. The finish is a coat of spray Shellac as a sealer and two coats MinWax spray Lacquer...
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 2 photos.
              Today, 12:42 PM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Parrot
              by Sandy Oaks
              A pattern by Sue Mey. Finished two different ways. One is framed with a Birdseye Frame and the other backed with 3/8" Baltic Birch plywood stained black. Stack cut 1/8" BB plywood on a Pegas Scroll Saw using Pegas #1R MGT blades. In fact, I used only one blade on the project.
              Today, 11:37 AM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Cat Angel
              by Sandy Oaks
              A pattern by Sue Mey. Finished two different ways. One is framed with a Birdseye Frame and the other backed with 3/8" Baltic Birch plywood stained black. Stack cut 1/8" BB plywood on a Pegas Scroll Saw using Pegas #1R MGT and #1 Spiral blades. The letters with the MGT blade and the rest with...
              Today, 11:36 AM
            • hotshot
              Reply to Bruce at the sawmill
              by hotshot
              I would love to have something like that near me. I love that old machinery.
              Today, 11:08 AM
            Working...
            X