Vases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vases

F2502134-6E05-488F-8E1E-4CF43918E7A8.jpeg 17F3EB30-647A-4AAA-AB77-293B136EE40F.jpeg 9641926E-1AF8-4B23-A086-E55D155A4701.jpeg 282ABA59-6834-4B96-A17A-13D1C1DA8811.jpeg 17F3EB30-647A-4AAA-AB77-293B136EE40F.jpeg 5F3DEB6F-2FF6-4383-AA97-52F16A86B118.jpeg ​ Got the patterns from Steve ​ . Oak, blood wood an popular. Cut using #3 an #5 MG blades. Also used Steve’s signature coins on the bottom of each one. image widget

They came out really nice. I plan on adding them to my shows this year.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Really nice! It will be interesting to know how they sell. I believe I have that pattern book still haven't made any.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Those look wonderful. I sure like the finish!
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I have been thinking about doing something similar but size to hold a wine bottle.
          Scott
          Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Looks great!
            Alex Fox Patterns
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlexFoxUA

Comment

You should try the dragon vase pattern as well. I first made mine after Steve published his first pdf vase book by swapping in one of his dragon motifs from the online library. Thats a really good way to increase your supply of patterns. I think Steve liked it because the dragon was included in the second book.
              Have you done any with swapped in patterns?
              https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeasleyTurnings
              Stabilized blanks and more

Comment

Originally posted by Gary beasley View Post
                You should try the dragon vase pattern as well. I first made mine after Steve published his first pdf vase book by swapping in one of his dragon motifs from the online library. Thats a really good way to increase your supply of patterns. I think Steve liked it because the dragon was included in the second book.
                Have you done any with swapped in patterns?
                Sorry took so long to answer. The brown vase I added butterfly instead of doing wood burning. Wanted to keep them so they would appeal to several people. I sold all of them to a flower shop.

Comment

I found this pattern in Steves catalog and freehanded a vase form. This one may appeal to the folks that bought the butterfly vase.
                  FFA13F6A-55AB-44D4-894E-B52AC9D8F5DA.jpeg
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeasleyTurnings
                  Stabilized blanks and more

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RJweb
                    Reply to Shawl pins
                    by RJweb
                    Who said being bald isn’t a plus, RJ...
                    Today, 01:18 PM
                  • will8989
                    Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
                    by will8989
                    The perfect solution when I need a wider top on my Hegner. A magnetic sheet! I decided not to get the Pegas as the only reason was for the wider top and the top feed blade. After 19 years, my Hegner is still running like new and I couldn’t justify the expense. It was a “want” and not a “need”....
                    Today, 12:27 PM
                  • will8989
                    Reply to Shawl pins
                    by will8989
                    Good idea Scott. Also, my daughter has long, curly hair. She twists it up and around and sticks a pencil in to hold it. I also stick a dowel in my hair when working and my hair gets in my way and I twist it up. The one in this picture would perfect for thick hair.
                    Today, 12:19 PM
                  • NC Scroller
                    Reply to Shawl pins
                    by NC Scroller
                    Very Interesting. Axor being this is a vary old thread you might reach more people by starting a new thread for your video....
                    Today, 08:56 AM
                  • scrollerpete
                    Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
                    by scrollerpete
                    I have a magnetic sheet on my EX for over 2 years and still smooth, once in awhile I sprayed it with greaseless lube and wood slide real good. Highly recommended.
                    Today, 08:47 AM
                  Working...
                  X