Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
    Reply to Scroll Saw Shells
    by Quartz43
    I would not use regular plywood but Baltic Birch is different. On Steve Garrisons Facebook page someone posted a shell with either Baltic Birch or something like Spectraply. I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of tearing or splintering with either cutting or sanding.

Using solid...
    Today, 09:09 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to countdown for Bruce.
    by will8989
    Bruce took the “zipper”ff today. Yep, the stitches were zipper type. When we were packing up at the market Sunday, the coffee vendor asked if we wanted a taste of his chocolate whiskey coffee. We said no thanks. After driving to Annapolis in the truck today to get Elliott, Bruce said he was going...
    Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Scroll Saw Shells
    by will8989
    I usually don’t use plywood, but I think it works beautifully with these patterns. On my to do list in January.
    Yesterday, 10:02 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Back in the saddle again
    by will8989
    I enlarge and shrink patterns all time. I use rapid resizer. I did locate some scrap wood that would be perfect for the smaller size. I also mad some of the nativity Steve had a week ago. I’m taking stuff to the market for feedback. Of the 11 ornaments I took last week I came home with 3. Guess you...
    Yesterday, 09:59 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Starting again
    by will8989
    And to do something different. I’m trying to schedule part or a whole day to bowl grinding. Of course, we had a 7 year old visitor most of the day as he had a half day today. So much for using the grinder. instead I put a bandaid on a scratch on his elbow so he “wouldn’t bleed to death”. Than...
    Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Working...
X