Miniature Birdhouse Ornament Display.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miniature Birdhouse Ornament Display.

I have been making three each week for four weeks. This is my favorite display for these Miniature Birdhouse Ornaments.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

The display really sets them off nicely!
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by handibunny View Post
      The display really sets them off nicely!
      Thanks Carole. The tree looked bare until I got these cut.
      Denny

Comment

You sure are a birdhouse cutting machine!
        I love the responses the get, but my saw sure does groan when i start cutting them.
        Jim
        When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
        Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McDonald View Post
          You sure are a birdhouse cutting machine!
          I love the responses the get, but my saw sure does groan when i start cutting them.
          Thanks Jim. I had the same problem until I got the Pegas clamps. Made a world of difference.
          Denny

Comment

Boy, this certainly looks like Spring. Beautifully done and displayed. It helps me forget that the weatherman just said we are getting a small amount of snow tomorrow..
            Dick Miraglia

Comment

Originally posted by Dick-Miraglia View Post
              Boy, this certainly looks like Spring. Beautifully done and displayed. It helps me forget that the weatherman just said we are getting a small amount of snow tomorrow..
              Thanks Dick. I make these when a glue up of another project is drying.
              Denny

Comment

That display really works nice.. source?.. Hey I sell for the same price as you.. Only I get 1/2 as I have a store that sells them (no shipping on my part). sell about 25 a year.. I am going to try making the birds with purple heart next time ..(Any Suggestions?).. might raise my price.. As always yours look GREAT, I just don;t want to have mail things. I just like making sawdust.
                The other John A. Nelson
                johnsworkshop.com
                sigpic
                I just follow the lines and make sawdust
                on a Seyco ST-21 and a Yellow DW788

Comment

I sell them for the same price. What is the letter on the back of the ticket? Is that how you keep track of them? I don’t keep track of the kind. They all sell. I also found that bluebirds and Redbirds sell best. I make a bunch, toss them in a box, cut some birds dye them and put together when I feel like it.
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Oaks View Post

Thanks Jim. I had the same problem until I got the Pegas clamps. Made a world of difference.
                    I've got Pegas clamps--I think I'm going to go up one blade size next time and see if that helps. I think I am leaving too much sawdust in the kerf.
                    Jim
                    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
                    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Originally posted by keystonecop View Post
                      That display really works nice.. source?.. Hey I sell for the same price as you.. Only I get 1/2 as I have a store that sells them (no shipping on my part). sell about 25 a year.. I am going to try making the birds with purple heart next time ..(Any Suggestions?).. might raise my price.. As always yours look GREAT, I just don;t want to have mail things. I just like making sawdust.
                      Thanks John. The source is Bard's. ArtCrafters is a wholesaler for Bard's. I bought the Purpleheart from Ocooch Hardwood in the Intarsia section. The 4" x 12" piece was about $4.
                      Denny

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McDonald View Post

I've got Pegas clamps--I think I'm going to go up one blade size next time and see if that helps. I think I am leaving too much sawdust in the kerf.
                        Jim, I use FD Polar #7 blades. Rather aggressive, but the kerf cleans out nicely.
                        Denny

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X