No announcement yet.

Spiral Basket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use regular titebond II. I also have an old dental tool to clean up squeeze out. Bought them at the junk guy at the shows. I do 2 layers, put a weight on them for about 10minutes, then clean up squeeze out and do 2 more layers.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
      I use regular titebond II. I also have an old dental tool to clean up squeeze out. Bought them at the junk guy at the shows. I do 2 layers, put a weight on them for about 10minutes, then clean up squeeze out and do 2 more layers.
      Thanks for the info.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try.

Comment

Paul, the Quick 'n' Thick is very similar to Weldbond. It grabs a little more quickly, and dries clear, but I found the wet, uncured residue a little harder to clean off (using a bit of water before anything has a chance to dry) than Weldbond. As far as I know, it's only sold in small quantities. I buy Weldbond in 3L bottles (used to be a gallon)--it has a long shelf life!
          Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X