2 new bowls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 new bowls

i found these patterns on Pinterest. They are my test cuttings. I want to try them in different thicknesses. I have one more to try. Opinions please.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I need to tap done for them to upload. Time for more coffee.
    Attached Files
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Love the light colored one. Any chance to get the pattern?

Comment

This should take you to the pattern. There is actually a utube of him cutting it with a coping saw. There are some amazing patterns on there. https://www.pinterest.com/barlowp69/...tm_medium=2004
        Betty

Comment

Wonderful works of art, Betty.
          Denny
          ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

www.sandyoaksonline.com

Comment

I can see them lining up to buy them now!
            Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Sure hope so. I have one more to do but it needs to be exactly 1/4" or it won't work or I have to rework the clips Lots of great things on Pinterest.
              Betty

Comment

WOW, Love the work! well done!
                Hank Lee
                Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted.

Comment

Betty those are very very nice. I love those patterns, are those available by chance?

DW
                  Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
                  John Wayne

Comment

I posted the link above. If you sign into Pinterest and search wood baskets, there are lots of posts.
                    Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JPetrick
                      Reply to Dave Van Ess - Wonder Bowl - Reuleaux Bowl
                      JPetrick
                      I know that feeling so well Hank. I have a tendency to overthink things too. I'm going to cut one according to the pattern provided and then experiment with larger versions based on how the first comes out....
                      Today, 03:30 PM
                    • leehljp
                      Reply to Dave Van Ess - Wonder Bowl - Reuleaux Bowl
                      leehljp
                      I am interested in this also. Thank you Dave for your work and that intriguing triangular bowl. Thank you John, for bringing this up.

I am having a time getting my mind around this. In square, rectangle and round I can usually see 3D in my mind, but I am having trouble with this one. It...
                      Today, 03:20 PM
                    • NiftyWoodCraft
                      Reply to Yoga - new hobby
                      NiftyWoodCraft
                      Thank you very much!...
                      Today, 11:25 AM
                    • NiftyWoodCraft
                      Reply to Scrapwood Bowl
                      NiftyWoodCraft
                      I just kept holding them against each other and saw the line one pass at a time. Much like you make an intarsia piece fit, that is off a little bit. These, of course, took many many passes. But it worked out....
                      Today, 11:20 AM
                    • will8989
                      Reply to Decorative Basket #4
                      will8989
                      They will turn up eventually, Sandy. They always do. LOL
                      Today, 11:02 AM
                    Working...
                    X