Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    Oh Marsha, you are to hard on yourself! The cutting itself looks great, but you are partly right, definatly the wrong wood choice. He looks like he would almost fit into gumby cartoon if you paint him! Dale

Leave a comment:

• Marsha
    replied
    Beautiful compound cutting Jerry. What types of wood did you use and how did you finish it? Will you be cutting the wizard in the Summer 2006 issue, to go with the dragon?

This wizard was cut from Zebra wood, the hardest, smelliest wood I ever worked with. I don't like the way it turned out so I never finished it.
    Diana Thompson Wizard 001.jpg Pretty sad looking wizard, dosen't look anything like the one in the magazine.

Thanks for sharing
    Marsha

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    You can find the pattern in the Summer 2005 issue 19 SSW magazine page 58. Boo the Magic Dragon. The wings are a simple Compound cut they just have to be treated carefully the junction between the wings is small.

Leave a comment:

• MikeDingas
    replied
    Nicely done. Those wings look like a troublesome cut!

Leave a comment:

• PuzzledMoose
    replied
    Cute dragon, Jerry - what's the dragon holding?

Leave a comment:

• Dragon
    replied
    I love it. I have a Diana Thompson book but I don't think that one is in there. Will have to look for the pattern because I am a collector of dragons.

Leave a comment:

• Green Frog
    started a topic Dragon

Dragon

Pattern is BY Dina Thompson scrollsaw 2005 summer,LIttle compound cutting dragon I made for someone that is a collector.He loved it hope you do as well fun to make Thanks Jerry
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X