Rookies attempt without pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookies attempt without pattern

I saw this on another blog site and it was done by Dr. Spence Bloom. I could not wait to try it. It is 5 small bowls cut in half and flipped over. The finish is just Lemon Oil immersion, and clear gloss spray on pine.
    Dr. Rags

Having pictures of it would be great
    Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
    John Wayne

Comment

Just a tip...

Here is the preferred way to post photos. This method will apply a thumbnail so that messages load faster, keeping those who are still on dial up in mind.

If it is a new thread scroll down below the message box to additional options and look for manage attachments,Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
      Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
      If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.

If you are uploading a picture to an existing thread (conversation)
      Click on the Go Advanced button under the reply box, Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
      Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
      If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.
      Good luck
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Sorry Gentlepersons, I tried to post three pictures and none of them went through. I'll try again when I return and have time. Thanks Mike--what you describe is what I did, but apparently I left some step out. Again, I'll try to upload one more time.
        Rags

Comment

third try to post

Hopefully I finally learned how to post photos. The original idea is from Dr. Spence Bloom as posted on the "Scroll Saw Workshop".
          Rags
          Attached Files

Comment

I for one am glad you got the pics to upload. That turned out very nice.
            "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
            Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

A great way to use bowls. Nicely done.

Mike

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gary beasley
                Reply to What do you think?
                by Gary beasley
                I tried a house vac once for a dust collector. It was prone to clogging the lines and when I tried to put a cyclone can on it the vacuum collapsed the garbage can.
                Today, 09:29 PM
              • Gary beasley
                Reply to Vases
                by Gary beasley
                I found this pattern in Steves catalog and freehanded a vase form. This one may appeal to the folks that bought the butterfly vase.
                Today, 09:25 PM
              • Trackman
                Reply to Vases
                by Trackman
                Sorry took so long to answer. The brown vase I added butterfly instead of doing wood burning. Wanted to keep them so they would appeal to several people. I sold all of them to a flower shop....
                Today, 05:13 PM
              • Bill Wilson
                Reply to My lucky day!
                by Bill Wilson
                Being younger than 65, with no qualifying health conditions, I don't anticipate getting a vaccine for some time. My wife works for the school district, so she may be eligible in the next phase. President Biden says that supply will be sufficient for all US adults by end of May. I'm hoping that proves...
                Today, 04:16 PM
              • MidMich324
                Reply to What do you think?
                by MidMich324
                Will a shop vac work for the table saw?.
                Today, 11:26 AM
              Working...
              X