• Sheriff Badge

Test cut for a Sheriif badge.
    Attached Files

Very nice....
    Excuse my English, I go through a translator
    Jean-Jacques
    http://tour-dec.fr/

Comment

Very nice cutting on that pattern....our daughter the sheriff would love it.
      Hawaiilad
      Larry

Comment

Very nicely done. I am sure they will love it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

DW
        Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
        John Wayne

Comment

That came out great Woody.
          Dan H

I would rather be friendly to a stranger than be a stranger to my friends.

Comment

Great job.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
              by will8989
              Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. Heā€™s making it that size Since the sheets are 4ā€™ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4ā€ above my head!! It will be very specific.
              Today, 10:32 AM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Reply to Shrink wrap systems
              by Sandy Oaks
              As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
              Today, 09:46 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
              by NC Scroller
              I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
              Today, 07:42 AM
            • NC Scroller
              by NC Scroller
              I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
              Today, 07:39 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              by Linda In Phoenix
              I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
              Yesterday, 10:01 PM
            Working...
            X