Diana Thompson is in BIG trouble!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diana Thompson is in BIG trouble!!

I thought I had put the final touches on my last piece, for the craft fair at the end of the month. Patted myself on the back for finishing my inventory with lots of time to spare before the show. Silly me.

I went out to the mailbox and found that I had received the "other" magazine today. I looked through it. <sigh>

I said I was all finished with my craft show inventory, right?

WRONG!!!!! Diana's Easter Bunny Dish is screaming at me. Multiple screams, in fact. I have no choice, I have to cut those bunnies and dishes, they are so cute. So, I'm on my way out to the wood supply to see what I can gather up for some more sawdust making.

Diana, you are too darned clever!! LOL

Nancy in AZ
    A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Those are adorable aren't they? Too bad they are so seasonal. I don't have any shows prior to Easter..looking forward to some pics.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Originally posted by wood-n-things View Post
      Those are adorable aren't they? Too bad they are so seasonal. I don't have any shows prior to Easter..looking forward to some pics.
      I had looked for some Easter items for the show, but didn't see anything I liked. Until these bunny dishes showed up in the mag, I wasn't going to have any Easter stuff. Now I will!! LOL
      A clean house is a sign of a broken scroll saw!

Comment

Good for you!
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I too have received that issue and agree that it is very cute and like Mike I unfortunately do not have a show before Easter. Looking forward to seeing your pictures of the dish when you get done with it.

DW
          Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
          John Wayne

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Sundays market
            by will8989
            We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
            Today, 08:56 PM
          • Jim McDonald
            Reply to Interesting pallet
            by Jim McDonald
            I have harvested some very interesting specimens in the last 10 years. Bookmatched ash that was absolutely beautiful; red oak, maple, some spalted "something" and more.
            But since most of the cross boards on pallets are 3 to 4 nches wide and 3/8" to 5/8", I have few uses for...
            Today, 08:17 PM
          • Quartz43
            Reply to New tools
            by Quartz43
            I have an implanted spinal cord stimulator to help with back pain. They also have warnings about welding. I could not get one when I was working in an electric furnace steelmaking shop as the electrodes were over 1000 amps and volts. I have also decided to stay away from welding as I just do not...
            Today, 03:40 PM
          • hotshot
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by hotshot
            You did a great job on that video. You speak and explain well!...
            Today, 02:27 PM
          • RJweb
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by RJweb
            I am glad it is all working out for you, RJ...
            Today, 01:31 PM
          Working...
          X